What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Autumn 2018

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Our fav little donkey Echo Gem racing at Redzel Farm this Wednesday,gotta love that lil thing,flies the barrier like a greyhound straight to the lead and ya have absolutely no idea if it's gonna keep going or capitulate before the home turn

What do you reckon of Banteux in that race HT? don’t see Waller runners go around at 150-1 very often.. only had one start so far and had a horse fall back in its face and took it out of the race..just watched its last trial and wasn’t hopeless.

Got a shit gate and probably needs further but at the odds I’ve got to throw a few bob ew on it

lockyno1

Post Whore
What do you reckon of Banteux in that race HT? don’t see Waller runners go around at 150-1 very often.. only had one start so far and had a horse fall back in its face and took it out of the race..just watched its last trial and wasn’t hopeless.

Got a shit gate and probably needs further but at the odds I’ve got to throw a few bob ew on it

Needs a lot longer. Look for it to be running on though. Maybe 1-2 starts down the track you might get a good healthy price winner for that horse though.

Not a race I'm keen on one bit.

WaznTheGreat

Referee

Nice find bruh,def worth a each way bet,does eventually need 1600m + but Echo Gem strikes me as a horse that wants to lead at all costs so from the wide barrier she will try and cross Designer Maid and quite possibly get stuck in a speed battle up front with her giving something from the back a chance to run home late

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Nice find bruh,def worth a each way bet,does eventually need 1600m + but Echo Gem strikes me as a horse that wants to lead at all costs so from the wide barrier she will try and cross Designer Maid and quite possibly get stuck in a speed battle up front with her giving something from the back a chance to run home late
No matter what happens we will find a way to f**k up the race.

lockyno1

Post Whore

I just know if I back the donkey EW it will come 4th lol