What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Autumn 2018

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Imagine if Chautauqua and Pakistan Star had a 1v1 race...it would be like one of those weird bike races they do in the velodrome, where they take off from the start and just barely move and dawdle along for a lap and then all of a sudden one takes off a million miles an hour and the other tries to go with them

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Well said bro - his third TJ win is one of those races doesn't matter how many replays you watch it you still can't believe he gets there

I want to remember the Big Grey Flash, not the Big Grey Statue.
I had a big go on English that day and thought she was home, all I could do was stand and applaud.

They should of retired him last prep, the owners are really coming off as greedy merkins.

2 weeks

Coach
Imagine if Chautauqua and Pakistan Star had a 1v1 race...it would be like one of those weird bike races they do in the velodrome, where they take off from the start and just barely move and dawdle along for a lap and then all of a sudden one takes off a million miles an hour and the other tries to go with them

:):):):):):):):):)

You funny bugger

blaza88z

Coach
Chats deserves a lush green paddock, he etched his name into the books as one our all-time great sprinters when he won in Hong Kong, only the great horses win overseas, not only that but his racing pattern goes against the grain for what you expect when you think about some of more recent sprinters.. you know, sit on the speed, control it with a high cruising speed and then kick.. that's not his go

I hope they retire him, be a shame to see him go out in a Group 1 by not even leaving the gates

Lemon Squash

First Grade
I’m interested to see how ‘Way We Go’ returns today at Rosehill.. it’s the older half brother to Sprite and had a stack of talent as a young horse but hasn’t raced in like 13 years.

It’s been trialling pretty well, decent little race to resume in though

Foz

Bench
Squibture strip pretty impressive. Will get flogged in the Everest though
Before he went to the Weir stable he was a snowballs chance in hell in the Everest.
I’ve changed my mind on him and think he’s in with a shot.

He still did a few things wrong yesterday-wasn’t great out of the barrier,didn’t race that genourously but gee he has some talent.
Someone on Sky said he ran 33 odd for his last 600m which is a fair effort from on the pace with 59kgs.
He can improve on that too.
Against him is he has no group 1 form and no Sydney runs.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
I actually backed Sunlight pretty heavy because I thought the horse was seriously overrated but wow he went like a bomb yesterday... looks better with something to chase

lockyno1

Post Whore
Looks like Vega Magic and Nature Strip will be the last two runners in the Everest

Little Sunlight just got windburn

Wasting a spot on Nature Strip. Nowhere near ready this year. Won’t be beating Trapeze Artist, Redzel, Vega Magic.

The one that interests me is Kementari- not saying it will win but if it gets a shot it’s a better hope than those two