What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Autumn 2021

Lemon Squash

First Grade
What’s going on around here? Why is it so quiet?

Have all of you Wazn’s gone on Mormon Missions or something?

You can’t even get a “past the post, quaddie claim” out of Locky, ffs!
Gambling’s for the devil!

I’ve just been taking it easy on the punt tbh mate… saving up my dosh for the massive amount of booze and drugs im going to need come October knowing Parra have let me down again after cockteasing me all season.

Sphagnum

Coach
I’m gonna give props to the qld pacing carnival. Great coverage and some great racing with a big finale in the blacks a fake last night. It’s been a while since grand circuit racing has been this competitive.

for the record I backed rocking Marty at his last 2 starts and he went under at 60s last week by a couple of bees dicks and then 100s last night running 2nd after being held up around the turn

to_ddeath

Coach
Against my better judgment have backed 2 merkin Wazns so far today...& entrusting Suckley on The Neon Knight for my last pick of the day.
Gimme strength.

Alright, you jokers. They’re not great cards today but it’s starting to warm up a bit and my loins are starting to tingle.

So what is doing? Any specials?

Not to put too fine a point on it, but you Parra supporters owe me and any other Saints fan on here a few decent tips for off-loading us that absolute pup in Corky Norman.

f**k me dead, what a mongoloid that bloke is.

Anyway, for what it’s worth, my best is Wodonga R3 #12 Rose of Tahlia.

Go well, ya dirty milkshakers.

Sphagnum

Coach
Don’t mind tycoon humma in the quezette. The way I’ve been punting though it never sees daylight