What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ava's gone

On Ava, he released a post on a social media platform thanking the club for his time with them and said he was thankful and looking forward to his opportunity with Cronulla. Vast difference from what we've seen from departing players of late and a lesson for the other two maggots who've already bailed in graciousness and humility.

BrotherJim05

Bench
I still reckon we need to chase Aiden Tolman. Given that Graham isn't leaving the dogs + signing Woods, Tolman will be pushed to the bench.

Sign him + Packer to the Tigers and we will have a pack that can match it with the best

Tiger Ted

Bench
Yep

Vast difference in class. Obviously you can tell who respected the club and who didn't
I'm not surprised in the profound difference in decorum & gratitude.Its always been transparent that Ava is a very decent human being & a credit to his family unlike the 3 toxic puppets who r totally dependent on grubs like there manager & wehbe on basic daily life instructions such as how to simultaneously walk & chew gum !!

Good luck with the rest of ur career Ava & very much appreciated ur frequent wholehearted efforts for WT.

Clifferd

Coach
Not wrong

For losing Woods and Ava so far we've picked up Matulino and that young up and comer from Parra

If we could snare Tolman and Packer we are 10x in a much better position

BrotherJim05

Bench
Not wrong

For losing Woods and Ava so far we've picked up Matulino and that young up and comer from Parra

If we could snare Tolman and Packer we are 10x in a much better position

The only problem is if we don't pick up anyone we will be back to square one with one prop shouldering a lot of the load. I like the idea of Tolman as he will just get the job done like Woods did (at half the price) and Mautilino/Packer will do the smashing of merkins. Sue coming off the bench has been great as well. No nonsense, runs hard

Tiger Woody

Juniors
The only problem is if we don't pick up anyone we will be back to square one with one prop shouldering a lot of the load. I like the idea of Tolman as he will just get the job done like Woods did (at half the price) and Mautilino/Packer will do the smashing of merkins. Sue coming off the bench has been great as well. No nonsense, runs hard

We have Matalino for Hillbilly
MAYBE Packer for Fungai
We will be ahead just in those 2...
If this young gun from Parra fires we are laughing

Tiger05

First Grade
I'm less worried about our pack compared to our backline especially fullback. I think if we can get a good fullback we may end up having a better team than this year.

Tiger Woody

Juniors
I'm less worried about our pack compared to our backline especially fullback. I think if we can get a good fullback we may end up having a better team than this year.

Im thinking Hopoate...
Hes been great since he came back from injury.
Injects himself into the backline much same as Turdesco..
Plus would link well with Reynolds

We could then tie the purse strings and have leftover cash for 2018

Tiger05

First Grade
I like Hopoate as well. I think with Hopoate and a signing to play on the wing who is hopefully a gun as well then we are looking good. I want a dominant back line. Players like Suli and Nofo out wide also act like extra forwards.

Latest posts