What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

fish

Juniors
What the hey,I wasn't confident about the eels game(it turned out to be warranted) but this should and is usually a fair contest,depends on which Manly side turns up.

HBG

Juniors
Well. Souths fans, DL the Manly avatar NOW. Shayne Hayne is the Ref! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nugby

Juniors
What do I win if I put my avatar up to say that Shane Hayne's penalty count will beat either teams score?

lockyno1

Post Whore
I'll put my avatar on that hanyne's penalty count will be more than manly will score in the match

Slugs

HBG said:
Well. Souths fans, DL the Manly avatar NOW. Shayne Hayne is the Ref! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yep we have a perfect record under Shayne Hayne....................never won a game with him refereeing us............think I will put the avatar back in the pocket for this week...........Manly are assured of a win :roll: :roll: :roll:

t-ba

Post Whore
Manly
Myself
Fish
Lodown

Souths
Junior Bunny
Seano
Magnus

Yep we have a perfect record under Shayne Hayne....................never won a game with him refereeing us............think I will put the avatar back in the pocket for this week...........Manly are assured of a win

First time for everything Slugs. There is no way in hell this match will be a repeat of the 38-6 trial match.

t-ba

Post Whore
The Person willing to bet their Avatar. ;-) .

Confident, CC? Put your money where your Erin Is :lol:

lodown

Juniors
again #-o #-o

maybe i will do the avatar bet as part of the knights side next week, that way if manly win, i get my manly avatar back :(

fish

Juniors
Well done to the souths supporters,it is a flip of the coin on which Manly side shows up on the weekends and unfortunately for us tails come up.A very spirited effort by your guys that made us look very ordinary.

Slugs

fish said:
Well done to the souths supporters,it is a flip of the coin on which Manly side shows up on the weekends and unfortunately for us tails come up.A very spirited effort by your guys that made us look very ordinary.

hey Fish

That avatar looks good on you.........maybe you might want to keep it ;-) ;-) ;-)

Fish x Bunny=lethal combination :shock: :shock:

fish

Juniors
Nah a weeks long enough thanks mate.You guys earned the right to take your pot shots so fire away on us poor souls that follow a heartless team.I'm sure you and rastus should have some fun in the manly section this week but until the boys grow some ticker it should be all onesided.I hope some of the boys are embarrased when they pick up their pay checks this week,they deserved to be flogged with maggoty cats.

Magnus

Juniors
Slugs said:
HBG said:

Yep we have a perfect record under Shayne Hayne....................never won a game with him refereeing us............think I will put the avatar back in the pocket for this week...........Manly are assured of a win :roll: :roll: :roll:

Slugs, I think you should take it easy on fish etc at least they had the ticker to put a bet on in the first place !!!!

Latest posts