What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tommy Smith

Referee
You're starting to sound like Judge Dredd. I respect the law. Giving a false name is not the crime of the centruy and whilst what Morely did was silly, it doesn't hurt to at least try and look at the situation on a lighter note.

And what are you on about with the morality? #-o

Rexxy

Coach
Tommy Smith said:
Giving a false name is not the crime of the centruy

The cops who have to put drink drivers away will tell you that it is pretty serious. They have to attend the crashes, tell the parents, chase down the felons. Giving a false name shows you have no respect for the law, and no remorse in your actions.

But you think its funny.

You condone it.

You celebrate it!

Tommy Smith

Referee
Rex said:
Tommy Smith said:
Giving a false name is not the crime of the centruy

The cops who have to put drink drivers away will tell you that it is pretty serious. They have to attend the crashes, tell the parents, chase down the felons. Giving a false name shows you have no respect for the law, and no remorse in your actions.

But you think its funny.

You condone it.

You celebrate it!
"You think its funny. You condone it. You celebrate it"

Geez, do you think you could take that a step further :-s Next you'll say i am the ring leader of an underworld crime syndicate with the sole purpose of convincing drink drivers to give the police false names.

For the record Judge Judy, i dont condone giving false names to police or drink driving. And like i said what Morely did was silly and irresonsible. HOWEVER, once the dust settled, the mental image of Mozza being pulled up by police who instantly recognised him and then saying to them "my name's Tommy Smith" in his deep Northern accent was rather humorous.

drake

First Grade
I am the law! Judge Dredd rocks, we could use him today, he's fix those filthy drink drivers for good. Iso-cube 20 years, perp.
Morely does not seem to be a bad guy really. He does seem to be a thick headed pommie caveman. You mention Thommo, he walked from Northies, he didn't drive, he didn't put anyone's life at risk.
You wanna come trolling in a topic on an avatar bet between teams you don't follow, you're gonna cop it.
I'm sure that if I came trolling in the rorters forum on a post about who Ricky's gonna try and get the ref to stiff this week, with a quote from Mark Gasnier during the lead up to origin one, I'd cop it big time.

Kingling I'll take your bet.
Dragons by 6, in a great game.

Rexxy

Coach
Tommy Smith said:
.....the mental image of Mozza being pulled up by police who instantly recognised him and then saying to them "my name's Tommy Smith" in his deep Northern accent was rather humorous.

Tommy Smith's idea of humorous.

I'd hate to see what he thinks is champagne comedy. Auchwitz?

car%20crash.jpg

Tommy Smith

Referee
Rex said:
Tommy Smith said:
.....the mental image of Mozza being pulled up by police who instantly recognised him and then saying to them "my name's Tommy Smith" in his deep Northern accent was rather humorous.

Tommy Smith's idea of humorous.

I'd hate to see what he thinks is champagne comedy. Auchwitz?

car%20crash.jpg
You know how to lay out some good bait for fishing i'll give you that. :lol:

freaky

Juniors
Top win we played a great team effort and the defence was even better i hope to c more of the same well played tonight.

Well done boys :clap: :clap: :clap:

Tommy Smith

Referee
Red V said:
:lol: There;s going to be some people looking like gooses after Saturday ie kingling, & the rorter bastard. I'm in. You might aswell put on the saints avatar now...
:lol: Put on that Cowboys avatar. There certainly are some people looking like gooses right now..and you know what? I ain't one of them.

"you might as well put on the Saints avatar now" Thats the arrogance im referring too. Its even more amazing when you comapre the teams on paper. The Cowboys have class across the board from Bowen to Rauhihi whereas the Dragons have alot of players who try real hard but lack class such as Gasnier, Barrett and Ryles.

Azkatro

First Grade
Thanks for the comments guys. That's one of the best performances I've ever seen from a Cowboys side since they entered the competition. I think you guys missed out on the third attacking options in Timmins last night, the defense were able to keep an eye on your two main options.

Also with all those attacking raids on the line, I think you could have really used a bloke like Gasnier to sneak his way over. You guys will be right on track when you get them back in your lineup again.

drake

First Grade
Congrats to the cowboys. Keeping my word.
Didn't see much of the game, not having foxtel and unable to get to Nth Qld (ever :cry: ).

drake

First Grade
No way Grantwhy, no freakin' way. The scoreline is painful enough, I don't need to watch it unfold. I've seen the highlights, and they all seem to involve a cowboys player. :cry:
'Nuff said ay?

Azkatro

First Grade
Red V said:
:lol: There;s going to be some people looking like gooses after Saturday ie kingling, & the rorter bastard. I'm in. You might aswell put on the saints avatar now...

Well?

nqboy

First Grade
nqboy said:
Red V, haven't seen your new, improved avatar yet.

Still waiting....surely you wouldn't be so unsporting as to not show your face in the hope I might forget your little faux pa :shock: :shock:

Very poor form...

nqboy

First Grade
Red V wrote:
There's going to be some people looking like gooses after Saturday ie kingling, & the rorter bastard. I'm in. You might aswell put on the saints avatar now...

nqboy said:
Red V, you're on.

And this is the reply I got when I PMed him to ask him to honour the bet:

[edit]

From the time of your next post, a week with the Cowboys avatar will be just fine. Or are you going to be a gutless, spineless, renegging bastard with no credibility for future avatar bets?