What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anonymous

Juniors
nqboy, please don't post people's PMs in the open forum. The members guidelines are very clear about this.
I know the avatar bet is important to you, but it's no excuse for breaking the forum rules.

nqboy

First Grade
Red V said:
:lol: There;s going to be some people looking like gooses after Saturday ie kingling, & the rorter bastard. I'm in. You might aswell put on the saints avatar now...

Red V, you're on.

nqboy said:
nqboy said:
Red V, haven't seen your new, improved avatar yet.

Still waiting....surely you wouldn't be so unsporting as to not show your face in the hope I might forget your little faux pa :shock: :shock:

Very poor form...

Received a reply from Red V on a PM, wonder if he has the guts to post it here to allow others to judge his integrity for themselves. (How's that Willow?)

From the time of your next post, a week with the Cowboys avatar will be just fine :D
Or are you going to be a gutless, spineless, renegging bastard with no credibility for future avatar bets? :shock: :evil:

nqboy

First Grade
Willow said:
nqboy, please don't post people's PMs in the open forum. The members guidelines are very clear about this.
I know the avatar bet is important to you, but it's no excuse for breaking the forum rules.

Point taken, sorry, didn't know that was a rule. Now how about banning Red V until he comes good on the bet?

Anonymous

Juniors
nqboy, why did you post that PM again? I'm hoping it was an hinest mistake the second time round. Please read the rules regarding posting privates messages.

Anonymous

Juniors
nqboy said:
Willow said:

Point taken, sorry, didn't know that was a rule. Now how about banning Red V until he comes good on the bet?
I don't believe it's worth a banning. And it's odd that you want to walk that line. I don't care about the avatar bet.

nqboy

First Grade
Willow said:
nqboy said:
Willow said:

I don't believe it's worth a banning. And it's odd that you want to walk that line. I don't care about the avatar bet.

Well, what is it worth then? What's the penalty for gutless, spineless, renegging bastards?

Saso

Juniors
Willow and NQBoy, I am using my dads username right now as I can't log into my account REDV. I have emailed LeagueUnlimited and sent for a new password aswell but haven't got any answer yet.

Anyways I came back from Townsville not long before I PM'd you NQBoy but then my account stuffed up.. I don't know who can change the avatar's but Iam pretty sure Willow or maybe a moderator can, so can someone please change "REDV" avatar from a saints one to a Cowboys one.

Thanx in advance. Also you can tell by the IP address that I am not someone js=ust saying to change Red V's avatar. Also I am not a he I am a SHE and also I DO honour avatar bets as you see fom the past.

Anonymous

Juniors
OK, that IP checks out. I'll see what I can do from the admin panels.
nqboy perhaps an overeaction? IMO, this is equates to a reasonable explanation from Red V.

nqboy

First Grade
Willow said:
OK, that IP checks out. I'll see what I can do from the admin panels.
nqboy perhaps an overeaction? IMO, this is equates to a reasonable explanation from Red V.

No over-reaction at this end. If I hadn't brought it up, Red V would not have honoured the bet. It's changed now, if it stays like that for a week, that'll be fine.

And Rex, I know you're hurting because you were flogged, but this is not your argument so take your own advice and f**k OFF.

Rexxy

Coach
nqboy said:
And Rex, I know you're hurting because you were flogged, but this is not your argument so take your own advice and f**k OFF.

Why dont you accept the apology and the explanation in the spirit that it was offered, instead of making yourself sound like a bigger dickhead than you already are.

Tosser.

Anonymous

Juniors
nqboy said:
No over-reaction at this end.
lol rubbish. Bringing it up across two forums, posting private messages, and calling someone a gutless, spineless bastard... is an overeaction.

nqboy said:
If I hadn't brought it up, Red V would not have honoured the bet.
More crap. You saw the explanation.
nqboy said:
It's changed now, if it stays like that for a week, that'll be fine.
Given your childish display, you should be barred from placing anymore avatar bets.
I've had thousand dollar wagers which didn't cause this much fuss.

Rexxy

Coach
Hey FarQ Boy, put this one. It will hide the circumcision scars

howdy2.jpg

nqboy

First Grade
Willow said:
nqboy said:
lol rubbish. Bringing it up across two forums, posting private messages, and calling someone a gutless, spineless bastard... is an overeaction.

And all that had to happen to avoid the problem was for Red V to post earlier and honour the bet.

nqboy said:

I understand how you could think that given that you hadn't seen the PM and didn't have the facts

nqboy said:
Given your childish display, you should be barred from placing anymore avatar bets.

On what basis? My compromise is reasonable, after all it was the original bet.

Really Willow, I expect mindless crap from Rex but I expected better from you.

nqboy

First Grade
Rex said:
nqboy said:

Why dont you accept the apology and the explanation in the spirit that it was offered, instead of making yourself sound like a bigger dickhead than you already are.

Tosser.

Maybe, but I'm not a poor loser like yourself.

And the day my self esteem rests on the approval of a cock like you, I'll give it away.

Anonymous

Juniors
nqboy said:
Willow said:
nqboy said:

And all that had to happen to avoid the problem was for Red V to post earlier and honour the bet.

nqboy said:

I understand how you could think that given that you hadn't seen the PM and didn't have the facts

nqboy said:

On what basis? My compromise is reasonable, after all it was the original bet.

Really Willow, I expect mindless crap from Rex but I expected better from you.
You acted in an unreasoned manner and tried to get admin involved... even though it had nothing to do with admin. You then turned it into an admin issue by breaking several rules of the forum.

You finally got your way and haven't offered a hint of acknowledgment, thanks or apology. Nor have you accepted what seemed like a reasonable explanation from Red V.

It seems you can't conduct yourself properly. Perhaps you should break this kiddie gambling habit before it's too late.

The issue is over with. I suggest and request that you drop it now.

Rexxy

Coach
I'm not the bad sport.

I thought the Cowboys played well. Lots better than the sad sack of shite ive come to expect with all that News Limited money, all those local crowds who deserved better.

You on the other hand have got an apology and an explanation but still persist with hammering this point home with the sublty of a hammer smashing a macadamia.

Which makes you sound petty at best and a loony obsesive at worst.

Sounds like a self esteem problem if you ask me. Maybe you could go and have that graft they offer with the cricket bat grip.

Latest posts