What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Axe time

So turns out I was wrong about Ramen Noodle. The drums are beating louder and based on his strong 20s performances there are some in the club not real happy that Flano hasn't given him a go.

I'll tell ya one thing though. We would do well to f**k Jack Bird off to Brisbane, today. I can rarely remember such a singular player to have such a negative impact on the team culture at the Sharks.

how come this was allowed to happen by the senior playing group?
and whats the go here. he's leaving. that's it. he wasn't forced out.

what the f**k is his problem.

Ads

First Grade
So turns out I was wrong about Ramen Noodle. The drums are beating louder and based on his strong 20s performances there are some in the club not real happy that Flano hasn't given him a go.

I'll tell ya one thing though. We would do well to f**k Jack Bird off to Brisbane, today. I can rarely remember such a singular player to have such a negative impact on the team culture at the Sharks.
Heard the same. Actually that he was dropped from the team this week if he was fit (he may actually be fit).

shaggs

Coach
Bird is the I want it because I deserve it type.

Not the I'll get it when I earn it type. Do your time.

If he plays as poorly next season, does he lose his origin spot??

so they are upset with him that he is leaving?

Hard to say as I am not privy to the personal conversations.
Players rarely begrudge other players going for a big pay day. Although I know Gal and co did try and convince him to stay.

The point I am trying to make is that as they all like him they are likely to be sympathetic to his complaints rather than give him the razzing he deserves.

shaggs

Coach
He is well liked by the senior playing group.
Wasn't there a click a few years back, where the Gallen gang pulled rank and decided who was In and who was out?

Is this the reason why he hasn't been droppped earlier? Is this why there haven't been more changes

Card Shark

Immortal
Fifita fronted the press today & was talking about the SOO 3 blowup when he apparently was put to the bench by Daley but insisted upon being in the run on team.

He said he would play wherever he was asked & didn't mind it off the bench.

Flanno...take note. I think him off the bench might be a good move. Save some petrol as he's weary atm.

carinashark

First Grade
Best I've seen Latimore play , I'm thinking he is getting better. I'm really worried about Maloney, that hand ,and he looks tired. I was thinking Capewell might be a good center in time but now I think he is a back rower. We need smart centres. I also don't want to see Bird again this season, something is missing after last year. Standout for me this year has been Chad, still going hard in attack. Overall I think we need more smarts and weight for next season , which has been addressed. I'm amazed we are still top 4 after all the home losses. Can we beat Storm o r the Broncos in the GF........?

Chimp

Juniors
Chad needs to straighten up his game, he crabs sideways too much. He's running his outside backs out of space and leaves himself with lewy as a drop off as the only option.
He needs to be a threat ball in hand first and foremost - get those defenders immediately in front of him worried about him running at them - that's how he'll free up room for lewy & co out wide.

Big Bloke

Juniors
Our problem st the moment is the culture. And I'm not anywhere the playing group I grant you but I can't see any other plausible reason besides players carrying injuries we don't know about.

Usually this drop in form means the players aren't playing for the coach any more. Has Flanno lost the dressing room?

Stalefish

Juniors
bessies shyt. arm grabbing defender no lateral movement. would hate to lose ramien, lumelume or katoa for that chump.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Nup. Bessie is the one. Hes the one that will grow, get better and be an NRL centre.

Moga type. Takaraingi.

Slow developing islander type.

Dont care if he leaves but he will make it somewhere

Mark my words