What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Axemen Say thanks to Forum

spinnerhowland

Juniors
This morning I woke up and did my daily check of www.samsportsline.com
I clicked on the soundoff button and then to read what everyone is saying and there it was.
The google search bar was linked to all Rugby League and Union sites.
Firstly I thank you all for sounding off on Sams webiste and secondly encourage you to make it a regular thing. YOU are all making a diferance in the USA by doing so. Everyone that goes to this page will now see our great sport.
Thank you all.

spinnerhowland

Juniors
Anyone that has additional contacts in the Rugby League world or has the ability to add our website to any links page please feel free to do so. We are trying to make sure that any search engine that puts in Jacksonville or Florida Rugby League brings us us. The more hits we get the better chance we have.

roopy

Referee
It looks like Sam will make a few bucks from our patronage - which will hopefully encourage him to continue to support the game.
I suggest people do a few 'hits' on the league links - everyone should benefit in the long run.

THRUM HALL

Juniors
Well done Axemen as you seem to be setting real roots and doing thingsd properly. Any chance of getting into Schools and having a Junior team soon? Best of Luck

Latest posts