What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

bad winners

jeffdragon

Bench
I had confirmation that the sharks fans are bad winners
They are at the top of the tree with the dogs
Absolute drop kicks

kit66

Bench
I can't imagine that the Dragons would be the best of neighbours. Imagine living next door to a team with our stunning, world beating, never again record of 11 Consecutive, you heard me right, 11 ConSecutive Grand Final Wins, plus a few others over the years. Imagine that, when all you have in your trophy cabinet is 1 paltry Shield - at least they've got something to hide all those spoons behind. You gotta feel for them really, it can't be easy.

Crush

Coach
Ahhh the good old Sharks. Mention that you are a dragons supporter and the St Merge call comes out, its highly annoying.
Still, if I was a betting man I would say back to back this year, they are the best team in the comp IMO

possm

Coach
In my opinion, if we can put our best side on the paddock, we would blow the Sharks to bits. The Dragons have the forwards to dominate the Sharks and nullify their halves. They only won the last game because McCrone was doing the kicking in general play and in the first half, Mary had us doing this up and in defence.

Mark up and have Widdop/Field or Widdop/Mann doing the kicks would be a nightmare for the Sharks and any of the top 4 teams.

Ahhh premiers baby. Winners are grinders and all that stuff.

Earned the right to gloat and be merkins for a year.

Come October....

As you were

Last edited:

SBD82

Coach
You blokes shouldn't be so harsh on sharks fans being bad winners.

After all, they've never had any previous practice.

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
Other than the obvious (i.e. drugs, both Illicit and performance enhancing), there are other things about Cronulla which pique one's interest.

That is, their major stand at the old Endeavour Field pays homage to a self confessed adulterer, while the other one heralds someone who won six premiership with the Dragons.

They're a strange, deluded mob. Personally I simply describe their ilk as Hobbits.