What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bailey was out of his depth

Good thing that Crocker did a job on Bailey, He did Australia a huge service! Bailey was useless and was so far out of his depth it wasn't funny. Crocker was great when he came on. He added that bit of mongrel that was missing and as far as I'm concerned he was the reason why we finished on top of the poms. Kimmorley hogged the ball too much but if there is one good thing about this side it is the fact that the biggest whinger in the NRL namely Peachey and the biggest pussy in the NRL namely Beattie weren't selected. :D

fizman

Bench
Actually, I go the other way and say that the reason Australia were so poor was that there were too many Sydney Roosters players selected. We really only need to look at the last game of the season to prove that point.

Come back and discuss an issue when you have some substance.

fizman said:
Actually, I go the other way and say that the reason Australia were so poor was that there were too many Roosters players selected. The only player worth keeping after that game is Wing.

Of course you'd say that, you support the biggest non achieving club in the world, your credibility is nil! :lol:

fizman

Bench
Thats right I do support them and I am proud of it.

Was it a slip of the tongue when Ricko said during GF week that they wanted to win for themselves and their SUPPORTER???

Although we must give credit to the Sydney Roosters supporters, it was an outstanding effort for all 14 of them to cheer the boys on in defeat....

millersnose

Post Whore
actually i agree

bailey was awful

crocker came on and played very aggresively just when we needed it

wing had a very good game - i thought ricketson was quieter than usual though

hegarty - well.................... how do you recon he went RC?

RICHO

Juniors
That Rooster bloke playing outside of Bails didn't do him any favours. "Mini" I think they call him.......

I know he was playing "out of position" (apparently, although I awlays thought he actually WAS a winger!), but seriously, he needs to work out when to actually come in off his wing.

Bails didn't have a great game, but was by no means the worst player out there.

Foz

Bench
Gee this post started off with me agreeing with something the Rooster said. Bailey was out of his depth and Croker played well (when he was on).
The rest of the post was crap (IMO).
Did Ricketson play? I can remember him throwing a shocker of a pass and bombing a try but other than that I didnt know he was out there.
Lets hope he has a good game this week. In the last 3 big games Ricketson has been very average ie. Grand Final,NZ Test and the last Test. He must be due for a good one.

Booyah

Bench
Of course Bailey couldn't do his job Properly. Why you ask? because he had to defend for 2 people. Himself and that loser turnstyle Winger 'Mini' :lol: . That wannabe did nothing in attack or defense. Likewise Hegarty.

Myabe if 'Hegs' stopped trying to play the role iof tough guy and play footy he might develop into a good player. Probably not, since he doesn't know the Golden rule of Rugby League defense - STAY ON YOUR MAN.

Even little kids know that rule. But not 'Hegs' and 'Mini'. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Whoa... I just forgot something. Cogburn can you remind me who won the Grand Final? It slipped my mind. :lol: :lol:

Loser. :D

I am ashamed to admit that I do agree with RC (to a certain extent) on this one. Bails was way out of his depth and Senior played all over him. But he wasn't helped by his winger and I recall seeing Bails gesture a few times for him to come in and mark his man, instead of staying out there on his wing (the overlap doesn't work in defence!).

I didn't see Crocker do anything deserving of praise. The only players that I thought had good games for the Aussies were Lockyer, Webcke, Wing and Kimmorley. RC makes the comment about BK hogging the ball but must have missed the pass he sent to Gower to put him away. The bulk of the time he didn't have much of a chance to as the Poms were mostly up inside the ten and restricted his passing options.

As for the comments about Peach and Beats, Goose Gould and Ricky Stuart make Peach look like an amateur in the whingeing stakes, and Beats will be back. 2003 wasn't his best season but he'll mix it with the forwards, unlike Crocker who came off second best against a winger!

mullet

Juniors
Kimmoley hogged the ball :roll: if it wasnt for him 3 trys would not have been scored

BTW what does peachey and beattie have to do with anything :?

f**k of dickhead, the rooster players played so much better didnt they hmmmm 1 sent of 1 in the bin, i'd say thugs more like it and those others that did absolutely nothing, your one to talk!!!

Mongrel?! Crocker is a disgrace to the game and I am ashamed to have him representing my country.

He was real tough when he nailed that bloke who was pinned on the ground, not so tough when the bloke got up and hammered him. Despicable behaviour, but what do you expect? When he got sin binned I thought, "well not the first Sydney Rooster to let his team down in this game."

A thug, a cheap shot merchant and one of limited ability. What will that disgusting low-life come up with next?

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
At least he did not let his team mates, and country down in the first minute of the match, unlike a certain ill discplined Rooster.
A player out of his depth is better than no player at all.

Frenzy

Juniors
Beats me why anyone would even bother replying to a Rooter Cockburn post.

There's an old saying that applies here

"You can't argue with idiots" :D

The best reply to RC is not to make one - takes ALL the fun out of it for him.

Anonymous

Juniors

Ahh but you see Frenzy, whereas that approach works in most conventional cases, Cogburn here is different altogether. The problem is that he enjoys playing with himself as much as playing with others...

Jimbo

Immortal
Bails scored the opening try, and came close to getting a second. Kimmorley set up several tries and would have dominated the second half but for his injury.

The only Rooster who did anything noteworthy was Morley, who was at his absolute worst.

Must make you proud of your club Cogburn...

Frenzy

Juniors
El Garbo said:

Ahh but you see Frenzy, whereas that approach works in most conventional cases, Cogburn here is different altogether. The problem is that he enjoys playing with himself as much as playing with others...

Touchè!

imasharkie

Coach
I was actually cheering for that pommy winger while he was belting the crap out of that loser Crocker and what made it better was he is a rooster and only one of their players deserves to be in the next test ( Wing) and I reckon now that Darren Smith has been added to the aussie side send the thug ( Crocker) home, Darren is ten times a better player than him

OVP

Coach
Have to agree with RC about Bailey. Its a shame Anderson selected him in the centres, i think he would have done ALOT more off the bench as a backrower ,,, but alas noone knows wtf Anderson does these days *sigh*.

However, his selction of Wing at centre was a masterstroke ... i doubt ANY coach in the game would do that ... but jesus, how good did he play ? Kudos for Anderson on that !! A little thing called faith goes a LONG way when you have a Wing in your team ... Ricky could learn from that IMO :)

Kimmorley was outstanding IMO, i have to disagree RC. His passes were right on the money, and he lead the team around well ... i cant fault Kimmorley to be honest, him and Wing were MOTM easy IMO.

Players who sucked ... Bailey was king. And Webcke wasnt too flash either.

OVP

Coach
Booyah said:
Of course Bailey couldn't do his job Properly. Why you ask? because he had to defend for 2 people. Himself and that loser turnstyle Winger 'Mini' :lol: . That wannabe did nothing in attack or defense. Likewise Hegarty.

Myabe if 'Hegs' stopped trying to play the role iof tough guy and play footy he might develop into a good player. Probably not, since he doesn't know the Golden rule of Rugby League defense - STAY ON YOUR MAN.

Even little kids know that rule. But not 'Hegs' and 'Mini'. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Whoa... I just forgot something. Cogburn can you remind me who won the Grand Final? It slipped my mind. :lol: :lol:

Loser. :D

You just have to look at your avatar to know you havent got a clue ... you're an idiot. Do you expect Wingers to take OVER and control the whole show huh ? Idjut.

imasharkie

Coach
OVP said:
Have to agree with RC about Bailey. Its a shame Anderson selected him in the centres, i think he would have done ALOT more off the bench as a backrower ,,, but alas noone knows wtf Anderson does these days *sigh*.

However, his selction of Wing at centre was a masterstroke ... i doubt ANY coach in the game would do that ... but jesus, how good did he play ? Kudos for Anderson on that !! A little thing called faith goes a LONG way when you have a Wing in your team ... Ricky could learn from that IMO :)

Kimmorley was outstanding IMO, i have to disagree RC. His passes were right on the money, and he lead the team around well ... i cant fault Kimmorley to be honest, him and Wing were MOTM easy IMO.

Players who sucked ... Bailey was king. And Webcke wasnt too flash either.
WOW!!! a rooster fan being constructive. Why aren't you all like that?

Latest posts