What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bailey was out of his depth

OVP said:
You just have to look at your avatar to know you havent got a clue ... you're an idiot. Do you expect Wingers to take OVER and control the whole show huh ? Idjut.

Why must you half witted Roosters fans always hunt in packs? Why dont you just keep your miserable existence to yourself and stay off our goddamn forum. Just when you say something constructive you go and ruin it with some lame childish comment. We dont expect much from Roosters fans, so we're not really shocked.

Hang on, did someone just suggest that Hegarty and Minichiello were on the field? Oh, I didnt really notice. The highlight for me was Morley crying like a b-itch in the dressing rooms, closely followed by Crocker getting decked for his cowardly, brutish actions. Admittedly Wing was King but this is the Australian team, it's not the Roosters and it's not the Sharks so why dont you leave your pathetic rivalries out of it. Idiots. That goes for you, Rooster C0ckburn and your little sidekick OVP.

melon....

Coach
mullet said:
Kimmoley hogged the ball :roll: if it wasnt for him 3 trys would not have been scored

BTW what does peachey and beattie have to do with anything :?

f**k of dickhead, the rooster players played so much better didnt they hmmmm 1 sent of 1 in the bin, i'd say thugs more like it and those others that did absolutely nothing, your one to talk!!!
Except Wing who won the game for them.

Matt23

Staff member
If Bailey was out of his depth,so was Shannon "the crab" Hegarty, why do the goosters fans hunt in packs? and they wonder why nobody likes them :roll:

Booyah

Bench
OVP said:
Booyah said:
Of course Bailey couldn't do his job Properly. Why you ask? because he had to defend for 2 people. Himself and that loser turnstyle Winger 'Mini' :lol: . That wannabe did nothing in attack or defense. Likewise Hegarty.

Myabe if 'Hegs' stopped trying to play the role iof tough guy and play footy he might develop into a good player. Probably not, since he doesn't know the Golden rule of Rugby League defense - STAY ON YOUR MAN.

Even little kids know that rule. But not 'Hegs' and 'Mini'. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Whoa... I just forgot something. Cogburn can you remind me who won the Grand Final? It slipped my mind. :lol: :lol:

Loser. :D

You just have to look at your avatar to know you havent got a clue ... you're an idiot. Do you expect Wingers to take OVER and control the whole show huh ? Idjut.

No, but I expect Wingers that have been in first grade and who have played in 2 consecutive grand finals and for their state and now country to be able to defend properly.

If you think those guys are test match material, you know nothing about Rugby League. Clearly evdident by the team which you support...

You Idjut. :lol:

Good one Booyah, A shark fan calling a Roosters fan a loser!!!! :lol:
Next you'll be saying Saddam Hussien should be the new head of the UN! :lol:

imasharkie

Coach
Well at least all the sharks players stayed on the field and oh thats right the gooster thugs prefer the back streets............. :lol:

Latest posts