What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bald Indian dude?

Sharkman05

Juniors
Just saw a bloke wearing all the Parra gear who I am sure I have seen countless times wearing Bulldogs gear and have seen multiple times on the footy show in Bulldogs gear.

Nothing pisses me off more in sport than someone who follows two teams in the same sport.

Not acceptable, goes completely against what following a sports team is all about you cannot have divided loyalties!

You are a wanker mate!

Brutus

Referee
He works at Peter Wynn's Score.

Knows how to get his head on camera.

One of the best.

TheVelourFog

First Grade
Just saw a bloke wearing all the Parra gear who I am sure I have seen countless times wearing Bulldogs gear and have seen multiple times on the footy show in Bulldogs gear.

Nothing pisses me off more in sport than someone who follows two teams in the same sport.

Not acceptable, goes completely against what following a sports team is all about you cannot have divided loyalties!

You are a wanker mate!

he's a korma chameleon

Walt Flanigan

Referee
sf2_Aug25%202_29_28.png