What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bald Indian dude?

The Marshall

Juniors
This bloke popped up on Embarrasing bodies a few months ago he must be a doctor too as he decided to treat a hemorrhoid infection with red hot chilli's put straight up the jacksie !

Mr Saab

Referee
This bloke popped up on Embarrasing bodies a few months ago he must be a doctor too as he decided to treat a hemorrhoid infection with red hot chilli's put straight up the jacksie !

I saw that episode with him on it. I was spachless...yes spachless with what he alleged to have done to his anooooooos.

At the GF last yr he sat in front of me. Unsure what ticket he bought but for some reason i dont think they were sideline tickets. He walked around looking like a lost puppy for a while and i nodded to him as i have seen his face everywhere on TV and he acknowledged me.

He wandered went to the front seats on the sideline and starting talking to two random women. The way he spoke with them he didnt know them. Then he left, came back with beers and sat with them for the entire game. He is a charmer and knows how to get what he wants.

parrawentyfan

Juniors
In all seriousness.

Maybe he is just an NRL fan who likes a bunch of teams.

Also for those of us who move interstate it is pretty common. Ie I'm a lifelong Eels fan but have some Raiders gear given I've lived in Canberra for a while now. Second team syndrome

Sharkman05

Juniors
In all seriousness.

Maybe he is just an NRL fan who likes a bunch of teams.

Also for those of us who move interstate it is pretty common. Ie I'm a lifelong Eels fan but have some Raiders gear given I've lived in Canberra for a while now. Second team syndrome

Nah that's weak, you can't have two teams its against the sporting supporter code ( section 1A )

I live in Qld after moving from "the shire" I will never support any other team.

mikail-eagle

Bench
Well just found a photo of him from way back when Shane Webcke was still playing.
Looks so happy in his Broncos gear......lol

13566910_1179016338809672_4098126239918681649_n.jpg

McLovin

Staff member
Sellout... Looks like an Eels watch...

ah, the days when people had actual cameras..

Barkley

Bench
The dude does extremely well getting himself on camera. But I guess when you support every team in the comp you increase your chances of being seen.

Charlie124

First Grade
That's a QLD origin jersey, not a Broncos jersey.

He could still be a QLDer who doesn't support the Broncos. We do exist.

Snappy

Coach
That's a QLD origin jersey, not a Broncos jersey.

He could still be a QLDer who doesn't support the Broncos. We do exist.

Rubbish.

Everyone in QLD is a Broncos supporter and Broncos have first access to every single junior player in the state.

Latest posts