What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ball boys of the year

Raider_69

Post Whore
keeping in trend with pointless, boarderline silly "of the year" and "in the NRL" threads i figure this is a issue that needs to be settled.

Ive found the Panthers to be particually good ball boys, nice quick distribution to the winger from kick for touches, solid under a high ball at a shot from goal, and they even manage to do it all whilst being concerned about when their next piss up starts... (yes thats right, under age drinking in Penrith. Shocking stuff i know)

Ive also been impressed with newcastle's and Canberra's ball boys, both who show promise in this vital area of rugby league

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
The Bulldogs ones suck, except the one with Cerebral Palsy - he's a champ.

RABK

Referee
The roosters ones i've seen were one big fat one and a little skinny one.

The little one had dissapeared by halftime and the fat one looked mighty happy. :-k

Raider_69

Post Whore
so you know Brian skeptic?
at a souths game early this year he travelled with the team, the Raiders Army gave him a chant haha

Since the Hoppa spray on that ball boy last year, has anyone seen a ball boy who puts the ball on the ground instead of passing or throwing it to the player on the field?

Mr Saab

Referee
Choppies said:
the Roostes ones are pathetic.
half the time they dont know whats going on.

i heard a rumour they were going to buy the raiders ball boys...offer them $600 a game.

Mr Saab

Referee
Choppies said:
Whats the Ball Boys cap?

around 15000 a season.
I heard they were going to offer the raiders 2 key ball boys 600 a game and a 3rd party deal of 5 free sony playstation 2 games a week plus an Ipod.
Steve Gilles and Sam Ayoub are negotiating at the moment.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Charlie Saab said:
around 15000 a season.
I heard they were going to offer the raiders 2 key ball boys 600 a game and a 3rd party deal of 5 free sony playstation 2 games a week plus an Ipod.

:lol: they wouldnt go, their loyal to their raiders ;-)

Corbin

Juniors
Charlie Saab said:
around 15000 a season.

:lol: