What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bangers vs Aussies - 1st Test

El Diablo

Post Whore
waltzing Meninga said:
Why are they having lunch???????? can't they play for an extra half hour if a result is probable?

that applies to the last session unless its day 5

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Thierry Henry said:
Australia seem to have had an amazing run of close finishes since (including) the Ashes. 2 amazing ODIs against NZ, the freak ODI v South Africa, and from memory 4 of the closest test matches in recent memory, if not all time.

and two ties, Windies in the 60s and Pakis in the 90s

I think we are the only ones to do that

El Diablo

Post Whore
good guys win :clap:

great knock captain punter :clap:

dougie and JJ can now go have a cry after another Aussie victory :lol:

lockyno1

Post Whore
Sanity prevails in the end! Now can we p..s off Clarke and Martyn and put some decent batsmen in there for the next test! This was a bit closer than I wanted!

Master Vippo

Juniors
Y2Eel said:
a bit late isnt it...

Yeah obviously, just good to see them fighting to the death. They didn't give in, that would have to be one on Bangladesh's best tests, although i will admit im not a big follower of them...

lockyno1

Post Whore
If Jaques doe not play in the next test it is a joke! Warne is most likely out, Dan Cullen will make his debut.

Macca

Coach
Jaques (shire boy)
Hayden
Ponting
Martyn
Hussey
Clarke
Gilchrist
Lee
Gillespie
Clark (shire boy)
MacGill

I reckon

lockyno1

Post Whore
They will play 2 spinners. Better lineup, one of Martyn or Clarke has to go. To me Clarke is just a weak link. His dismissal in the second innings proved my point! It is TEST CRICKET! He is not up to it, we have given him a second chance and he didn't make the most of it. Time to go to the 5 bowlers but with cullen in for warne. Jaques opening like you said.