What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bangers vs Aussies - 1st Test

Macca

Coach
Well They all play for Sutho! Close enough.

Nigel Vagana and Hutch Maiava are shire boys too. So was Tommy Bishop!!!!!

Macca

Coach
f**k, don't worry about the hook Locky just go staright for that juicy looking worm!

lockyno1

Post Whore
vippo19 said:
why will warne even be out? He bowled really well in the 2nd innings..

He has a shoulder injury which he has been carrying sice the end of the SA tour. They will most likely "rest" him.

aussies1st

Staff member
Should have rested most of our players. They obviously were tired, with new guys you know their minds will be on the ball.

lockyno1

Post Whore
aussies1st said:
Should have rested most of our players. They obviously were tired, with new guys you know their minds will be on the ball.

You can't just give out baggygreens! It devalues them. One or two is ok, but more than that is a joke.

Iafeta

Referee
lockyno1 said:
You can't just give out baggygreens! It devalues them. One or two is ok, but more than that is a joke.

They gave one out to N Hauritz, and I agree, that was a joke.

Iafeta

Referee
Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
haruo5zg.png

"What a catch by Kasper, I outflighted him there."

Gilly: "Pity he caught it 10 rows back in the crowd."

Hayden: "We're laughing at you, not with you.."

Macca

Coach
I don't agree with being rested for tests either. If you have a niggling injury or worse it's ok but not just for a break to give a bloke a Green hat.

aussies1st

Staff member
lockyno1 said:

Well if Tait didn't get injuried we could have played him for Lee. He already has a baggygreen. Jaques could have played. Then we could have brought in 2 other youngsters. That fits your bill :)

Latest posts