What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Barba

Card Shark

Immortal
It's good news for Holmes and the Eels

Holmes gets a years experience playing fullback before joining the eels in 2018

f**k off loser.

Your team are a basket case, worse than us at our lowest point.

Difference is, you'll be nowhere near a premiership in 2 years.

Ive heard you say that. From what I can gather, it must be easier to come back after injuries after making your debut & playing a reasonable amount of games in firsts. Anotehr bloke gets same injury has never debuted, cant seem to crack firsts. e.g.. Brett Tate. 4 full knee Recos & an artificaial neck?

Stake Removed

First Grade
As a sharks supporter, we take the Barba loss and make it a positive, he is not first player to go like this and wont be the last how NRL treats up.

Holmes gets he crack at fullback,if Barba would have come back mid season and Holmes was on fire, that would have been issue moving forward to 2018, now we have chance to sign Holmes up long term, instead of it getting messy.

I am concerned about outside backs for depth this season, but i have faith in Flanno, remember all our grades made the finals, both Newtown and NYC cup teams were defeated in the finals by eventual champions.

Flanno has proven he knows how to get best out of players, if you look at the 2-5 in GF last year all of them have only played FG at the Sharks, just have faith in Flanno

shaggs

Coach
Ive heard you say that. From what I can gather, it must be easier to come back after injuries after making your debut & playing a reasonable amount of games in firsts. Anotehr bloke gets same injury has never debuted, cant seem to crack firsts. e.g.. Brett Tate. 4 full knee Recos & an artificaial neck?
Once you are in the system and proven as a first grader clubs stick with you.

Look at guys like Brett Firman. Touted as the messiah at halfback or Matthew head.
These guys aren't established and had injuries. Next minute they can't get a gig.

Sometimes you are tarred with that brush.

Gagan hasn't been tarred yet, but he may as well should ve

shaggs

Coach
JAC will play first grade imo. Bellamy will turn him into a great player
Only if young tono f**ks up. At the moment it's his spot to lose.

I expect to see a Scott, JAC ,combo for Noosa or whoever their feeder is

Hed be the fastest in the NRL Thats a serious skill. he breaks every first tackle. Serious skill. He has great step off each foot. Serious skill. I would not be questioning his skill or ability. Its his lengevity that will come into question.

Ads

First Grade
Hed be the fastest in the NRL Thats a serious skill. he breaks every first tackle. Serious skill. He has great step off each foot. Serious skill. I would not be questioning his skill or ability. Its his lengevity that will come into question.
We could do with a bit of that. Now back to a seriously slow backline.

shaggs

Coach
Please. He isn't even the fastest at Melbourne.
Give it away.

Latest posts