What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Barba

Ha hes 10m faster than the next at Melbourne. He is officially the fastest in NRL but that Manly kid is an unknown. he was rated 5th fastest last year , somehow behind Jennings & Gideon Mosby. With another 12 months now behind him, it would be neck & neck him & Roberts. 10m to 3rd.

snout

First Grade
Poor Ben. Wont end well.

Mentally so fragile and has just opened the door to every opportunity to slide straight back into old habits.

- Away form home, friends and family.
- Plenty of money.
- Playing a game he will hate and made worse by watching the one he loves from afar.

Good luck mate....but you've been stitched. I give you 12 months. Tops.

Born BB&W

Juniors
Poor Ben. Wont end well.

Mentally so fragile and has just opened the door to every opportunity to slide straight back into old habits.

- Plenty of money.
- Playing a game he will hate and made worse by watching the one he loves from afar.

And someone selling gear on every corner.

Last edited:

Card Shark

Immortal
Poor Ben. Wont end well.

- Plenty of money.

Hope you're wrong but you make a lot of sense.

snout

First Grade
And someone selling gear on every corner.
One advantage in that...apparently Toulon and Catalans and the like don't give a rats what you get up off the park.

As long as theyre winning.

That's why guys like carney, Bird and Taylor sound like they've cleaned up their act once they get over there and all their shit ceases.

They just cruise under the radar.

Generalzod

Immortal
Aapparently the NRL are advising the $50,000 that was paid to Barba be included in this years salary cup, Do you believe the hide of this organisation the club made a concerted efforted to help Barba and his family during his drug suspension, thank you NRL.

Nothing has changed, they are continually trying to rip Cronulla a new one. Just get ben to return the money like Andrew Gee did, then pay Bens manager a consultancy fee.

Generalzod

Immortal
Poor Ben. Wont end well.

- Plenty of money.

I think your right, It appears that his chances playing for Toulon this year are quite slim. So why couldn't just stay with the NRL.

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-union/u...ant-coach-stephen-meehan-20170209-gu9qld.html

Ben Barba faces months of being a Top 14 spectator, with his new rugby union club Toulon casting doubt on him getting regular game time until 2018.

The former NRL fullback will battle not only a lack of experience in the 15-man game, but also fierce competition for backline spots in a star-studded outfit.

snout

First Grade
The first thing troubled indigenous men do is head back to family.
Whether its their call or they are summonsed by an elder or even mum.

Mackay is a helluva way from Champ elysees.

Maybe if Lyall had have doubled is wage, instead of halving it, hed still be with us. There'd be guys like the brailey earning nearly much as him this year. MAssive phar Cup

snout

First Grade
I think hes just seen the 2.5 mill and hasnt even stopped to consider the pros and cons.

Or talk to the club.

Orr would've done the maths on his cut and knew lyall would mount a common sense argument to Ben why he should stay in the sharks family and play game he loves.

He wouldve put the pen in bens hand

Latest posts