What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Barba

Quigs

Immortal
Inferno is a wealth of knowledge. A walkin' talkin' wiki page. Back in the good old days he would of been a Rep for Encyclopedia Britannia.

Poor Reefman just used to pull facts out of his arse and boast about his make believe mates in high places.
I still chuckle about his knowledge on Nooklearh Power Plants and how munch there was around the planet and how f**kishima Plant would be up an running in 3 weeks because it was the safest Reactor in the world.

And who could ever forget the Queens Counsellor who had coffee with him and Ian the Bank Manager.

Great times those. Where is that Reefy?

He is our very own Schapelle Corby. He needs to be released and returned.

Coif D Trump is alright with some of his facts and claims but he is a rank amateur when lined up against our Reef / Schapelle

Inferno

Coach
Inferno is a wealth of knowledge. A walkin' talkin' wiki page. Back in the good old days he would of been a Rep for Encyclopedia Britannia.

Poor Reefman just used to pull facts out of his arse and boast about his make believe mates in high places.
I still chuckle about his knowledge on Nooklearh Power Plants and how munch there was around the planet and how f**kishima Plant would be up an running in 3 weeks because it was the safest Reactor in the world.

And who could ever forget the Queens Counsellor who had coffee with him and Ian the Bank Manager.

Coif D Trump is alright with some of his facts and claims but he is a rank amateur when lined up against our Reef / Schapelle

Well Quigs, I always thought you were a poor judge of character and that confirms it!

Card Shark

Immortal

A life sentence is very tough for what he did, we all lost control of our emotions during the drugs saga.

I think his banning should be deferred.

Quigs

Immortal
A life sentence is very tough for what he did, we all lost control of our emotions during the drugs saga.

I think his banning should be deferred.

"We all lost control of our emotions"

Farrkkkk I lose control of a lot of things. Especially in the wee small hours.

wibble

Bench
Barba has dominated the Super League. Easily the best player in the competition.

He owned the last two games (and plenty of others), scoring or setting up about 5 tries per game.

He is leading (or 2nd) all the attacking stats, tries, try assists, line breaks, line break assists, and tackle busts. He has pulled off several RTS style try saving tackles.

It is ridiculous how easily he is dominating games.

I know he is a "barbarian", on the outer, and playing in a so called inferior competition, but thank f**k he won't be considered for Queensland. The origin series would be almost impossible for NSW.

We should throw the bank at him when he is ready to return (assuming the NRL approves him...).

sandshark

Bench
I love how we all think that IF he were to return to the NRL it would be with Cronulla..

Would be a handy addition but he will never play for this club again.