What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Barret not playing!!

Robster

Bench
WEll trent barrett according to sky news Australia will not play against the New Zealand Warriors this week, odds are in our favor.

tHe_MaC

Juniors
Yeah, let's all remember the last time they without there stars and played the warriors.......

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
tHe_MaC said:
Yeah, let's all remember the last time they without there stars and played the warriors.......
How could we forget? I think our sides about 4 times as good as the one we had then though.

Jimbo

Immortal
Im sure the Warriors won't have forgotten that game either, and will want to make amends. I certainly hope so!!

AliN

Live Update Team
I certainly hope so too. It was torture sitting behind the Dragons bench in 2002 :?

Wobbygong

First Grade
Looks like you would have felt the pain again, getting beaten by a pack of no name PL players form the dragons, what's going on with you guys????

AuckMel

Bench
Getting beaten by an under-strength Dragons team at Ericsson is nothing unusual.

I'll panic if we're 0-4 or 5.