What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Barrett gone from Sea Eagles: reports

The buck stops with the coach?
Bellamy could go there and bugger all would change.
Yeah nah nice narrative however lacking any facts

Possibly the best starting front row in the game with a world class centre at 5/8,a half who made the NSW halves pairing look stupid and the sequential turbos

You're off your head if you don't think they should be in at the lowest 5th

t-ba

Post Whore
More to this story apparently.

Zoolander might be attempting a Mexican standoff to get some of his wishlist stuff.

I think if this is the case he has grossly underestimated the lack of care the Penn's have about the club beyond giving the middle finger to guys like Delmege.

t-ba

Post Whore
Wow, what a rubbish presser.

Forget replacing us with the Bears, I reckon Belrose or Asquith would do better with an NRL llicense than the short bus currently in charge of Manly.

Saxon

Bench
Yeah nah nice narrative however lacking any facts

Possibly the best starting front row in the game with a world class centre at 5/8,a half who made the NSW halves pairing look stupid and the sequential turbos

You're off your head if you don't think they should be in at the lowest 5th

Best?

3cpAS6L.jpg

t-ba

Post Whore
The deomuntables are responsible for his shit half time talks.

Someone else please sign this muppet up.

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
There is much more to this than just Trent.

First up, Gorman is dead set the most useless prick I've ever seen. He refuses to do his job, instead leaving everything to the coach to handle. The coach has a job. To coach... Not handle media speculation. I'd be happy to see this guy fall on his sword the moment the Penn's return from holidays. Which is another entire issue in itself. Does he not keep his finger on the pulse at all? Shows how important his investment in the club is. Its only the assets it has. Land and license.

Next up is the leaks... We all know where they are probably coming from, and why nothing is ever being done about them. This issue was addressed, however it was reversed and now we have them back again.

Barrett is an ordinary coach. I don't rate him. He was never a good fit at Manly. But then he is getting exactly what he deserved walking in anyway. He sat there and watched what happened to Toovey. And here he is, in a very similar position.

Recruiting the next coach is going to be hard. Who would want anything to do with the management of this club. Or even these club owners.

2018 isn't even over yet. The appeal has to be handled yet too. :(

There is much more to this than just Trent.

First up, Gorman is dead set the most useless prick I've ever seen. He refuses to do his job, instead leaving everything to the coach to handle. The coach has a job. To coach... Not handle media speculation. I'd be happy to see this guy fall on his sword the moment the Penn's return from holidays. Which is another entire issue in itself. Does he not keep his finger on the pulse at all? Shows how important his investment in the club is. Its only the assets it has. Land and license.

Next up is the leaks... We all know where they are probably coming from, and why nothing is ever being done about them. This issue was addressed, however it was reversed and now we have them back again.

Barrett is an ordinary coach. I don't rate him. He was never a good fit at Manly. But then he is getting exactly what he deserved walking in anyway. He sat there and watched what happened to Toovey. And here he is, in a very similar position.

Recruiting the next coach is going to be hard. Who would want anything to do with the management of this club. Or even these club owners.

2018 isn't even over yet. The appeal has to be handled yet too. :(
I just posted this on the Sharks forum
"Am I the only one here who thinks letting Gorman go was a good thing?
I actually feel sorry for Barrett having to front the media by himself all season. Their problems should be been fronted by their CEO, he was nowhere to be seen, and when he occasionally is seen nothing of substance comes out of his mouth."

Manly fans need to know that Gorman was let go by the Sharks for a reason. Besides the fact he was THE boss at the Sharks and the year after our first premiership he got us into a 2.5m debt. At the very least it should have been a break even year.
The bullcrap that came out of his mouth when he was at the Sharks was embarrassing. After a discussion with two different employees who worked with him they both told me he was a show pony who liked himself on the tv just a little too much.
Which is why it's surprising he hasn't been front and centre in this debacle.

Spade

Juniors
Rookie coach on 600k, absolutley unde no preasure and he starts a war with his bosses, was never going to end well.

"Go to work do your job and go home" is the old saying

Blokes as dumb as dog shit, hopefully never gets a gig again.

M2D2

Bench
Rookie coach on 600k, absolutley unde no preasure and he starts a war with his bosses, was never going to end well.

"Go to work do your job and go home" is the old saying

Blokes as dumb as dog shit, hopefully never gets a gig again.
HAHAHAHAH
Can you hook me up with what your smoking, it seems its top quality gear.

AJB1102

First Grade
Flanno tiled a gym and got a boxing ring off ebay but this pretty boy is sooking about patio furniture?