What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Barrett out of the Charity Shield

thommo4pm

Coach
Barrett has been ruled out with a quad injury. :evil:
Holdsworth is also out injured.

Looks like Hornby to 5/8 and Greenshields to fullback.

thommo4pm

Coach
some things never change in our club.

I'm starting to think it's time for Baz to hang up the boots and for us to move on.
Might be frustration talking, but honestly he just misses that many games, are we really getting value for the money we outlay on him?

thommo4pm

Coach
I think they have to get rid of themselves.
Barrett should take a long hard look at where he sees his future if he does not play many games this year.
Does he want to end up being a crippled old man?
That's what will happen if he continually gets injured.
Yes it would be for the good of the club also to get some salary cap $$$ back, but it may also be in the best interests of both guys long term health.

In saying that I want them both on the park, and I think they are both game winners and would have them in my team any day of the week if fully fit.

drake

First Grade
"Dad, is there really a Santa?"
"yes dear, and he lives right here in Shellharbour."

Seriously, how unsurprising.
Glad Hornby got the cap.

borat

Bench
Benny said:
It's a trial

If its 5 weeks then he has torn it properly which is very disappointing. But if he is m isssing only the charity shield then I couldn't give two hoots. Infact I would prefer that he didn't play in the charity shield anyway even if he is fully fit because it would give either Holdsworth or Hornby some valuable game time at 5/8th in the closest thing we will get to an NRL first grade match.

Its not the end of the world

Latest posts