What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Barrett

11Straight

Juniors
Saint 60 said:
hes back for the cowboys.....right?????

kicks me dog again :(
Nah he might be back for the start of the 2007 season he cant risk reinjuring his 24 carat gold hamstring. :roll:

Biglance

Bench
he ll be back but all these blokes including cooper are coming ack a week too late
wat about an update on ryles will it be 2 or 4 weeks at this stage

Southernsaint

Staff member
The Face isn't playing this weekend, and quite frankly I couldn't care if he ever plays for Saints again...

BRING BACK CHOC!!

Cheers,
Ben S.

MEE

Juniors
Why dont you guys cut barret. Put head at 5/8 firman at half and with the money saved you could keep Riddel.

Simon

Juniors
I don't think it's just a matter of keeping Riddell and Kite. It's more monetary terms. The Dragons don't pay overs for players. Either they stay for what they're worth or they go else where. This is the way it should be. Barrett should not be cut, awesome player, just injured at the moment. Even saying that if Barrett was to be cut I don't think there would be an increased offer to Riddell or Kite. They're worth what they're worth and that's it. If they go else where they go else where. I'd rather pay pleyers what they're worth and have a decent team, then pay a few players overs and have an average team.

Latest posts