What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bathurst 1000

Card Shark

Immortal
Great drive in the Top 10 shootout by Kiwi Scott McLaughlin, to get the Supercars lap record & pole position.

Promises to be another thriller with the rain predicted soon after race start & heavy showers towards the finish.

Quigs

Immortal
When's it on ????

(as ziff I really care)

I got bored shitless already this Sunday morning. I watched the Yawnion. I should of just stuck toothpicks into my eyes, it would of been more entertaining,

Cars .... just

Quigs

Immortal
Tell youse what I'd like to see in modern day Tennis.

Someone to punch piss and pick handles out of Kyrios. Geeze he needs a few floggins. And while they are at it grab Tommic by the scruff of the neck and drag him in for a flogging too.

Maybe we should get SattlersJaw and Steely to whoop em bad.

Card Shark

Immortal
Gaaawd...l hate motor sports.

And golf.

And basketball.

I’m not a big fan of the V8s to be honest, wouldn’t watch it any other time (except are going to the inaugural Newcastle race soon), but Bathurst is like the grand final!

bluefox68

Staff member
I'm not interested, either, but it does great things for the town! I'm an ex-Bathurst resident (11 years there)...

Latest posts