What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BBB's Uno Dos Tres

wibble

Bench
3. Fifita- for a devastating running game
2. Lewis- for smashing defense
1. Maloney- for a great few minutes that got us back in the game

bluefox68

Staff member
1. Fifita
2. Gal (because we're better with him on the field)
3. Maloney (for refusing to panic)

This game reminds me of the 'Dogs game last year - we had no right to win it, didn't deserve to win it, but we did. First half was awful, second half - good enough!

Generalzod

Immortal
1. Fifita
2. Gal (because we're better with him on the field)
3. Maloney (for refusing to panic)

This game reminds me of the 'Dogs game last year - we had no right to win it, didn't deserve to win it, but we did. First half was awful, second half - good enough!
I didn't think we played that badly in the first half we just didn't take our chances.

wibble

Bench
Fafita
Gallen
Latimore. Great game man.

Yep - a couple of great runs, and some good D - best game for us, I thought...

He has been "competently workman like" this year.

But tonight he was threatening in attack just with the tempo of his play, and deadly in defence. I was delighted to see it, much as Paulo last week.

I've seen enough from both of them in glimpses to think they could be weapons like Prior has become, given the chance. Too bad for them, but great for us, we have so many options so their chances are limited!