What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BE WARNED. The North Tom Ugly Nomads Army is approaching

Quigs

Immortal
This thread is aimed at the North Tom Uglys Nomad Army.

Daves just snuck under the rabbit proof fence and I blame the Howard Government for 11 years of nothing.

Its the N-tuna's we are after.

They are again well on the way to a all fart no sh!t season.

The score so far

We've won 13,

They the folded, reformed, merged entity have won 8 and

One is drawn.

So I think it is obvious of who is Big Brother and who is Little Brother in the scheme of things.

It's obvious.

(Whoose still counting)

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

dolph_sharkphin

Juniors
Yep Quigs. I'm with ya. I just got a little excited with the keyboard and got carried away at the thought of rabbit stew. I had that once. Didnt like it. Anyway, many apologies for taking it off topic. Back to normal programming.

Quigs

Immortal
The thread lives....... the thread lives.

The creature is alive. It lives.

Timmaaaa, Colsey, Drake, Jauna-thefarkall, Preach and of course 'sweetlips'

I dedicate this number to youse........

arrrr one, arrrr two, arrrhhhhhh one, two, three

Hit it loud and sing it proud.....

JUST FOLLOW THE BOUNCING BALL

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=aTyKPP2-B5k

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88

Last edited:

gregstar

Referee
if dave queer the ethiopian sea slug crawls out of the jetty net tonite quiggles (as is likely given these are the games the sharks love to lose), he will stick like sh*t to a blanket.

which is not entirely a bad thing because he is the forum tart. perhaps easier than effie.

Quigs

Immortal
We've got the Souffs thread for Davie Boy. We'll just shoe him back over there.

Dis ones for the North Tom Uglys Nomad Army.

Ohhh and the Mills Bros.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Quigs

Immortal
Gotta love the scatty.

I was gunna put up the Scottie Joplin version of Hold that Tiger.

But being as though its an instrumental, I just had a hunch that it might of got lost in the translation.

Tell me this cools, being the muso that you are, at the beginning is the guitarist,

(a) holding back a laugh,

(b)about to heave

(c) growling like a west Tiger.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=aTyKPP2-B5k

The trumpeter is cool too.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Quigs

Immortal
Breaking News........Breaking News.... Breaking News.
source Rooters Press

NORTH TOM UGLYS NOMADS RUGBY LEAGUE CLUB FOLDS.

The once mighty club known as the Stain George District Rugby League that folded and merged to become the Stain George Illwarra Dragons, that became the North Tom Uglys Nomads Rugby League has no decided to become a new club.

The new club will cover Oatly to the west, Brighton in the East, Tempee to the north and south to the Tom Uglys.

In a bid to halt a dramatic nosedive out of the eight the club will now be known as the Tom Uglys Regional District Rugby League, or TURD Rugby League.

The Tom Uglys Bridge, the cornerstone of the area and their gateway to the southern paradise of the Sutherland Shire is to some in TURD their Brandenberg Gate.

Kogarah Council has already approved of the new name change to Turds homeground and when the redevelopment is finally completed in 2013 will be officially known no longer as Oki - Jubilee, it will be known as Turd Stadium.

Officials and supporters of the new TURD Rugby League have unanimously approved the folding with open arms. "We are used to it, it's not like we haven't done it all before" one jubilant official said.

A spokesman for the Red V Army, Stain Colesy said he would stand proud and loud behind the Red Turd army. As long as TURD wears the Red V I will be a Turd Supporter.

CEO of the new Club Peter Doust was quoted as saying, "People within the district reckon we don't give a sh!t about them, but with the new TURD Rugby League we will show them that we do give a sh!t."

When questioned about the new entity in the NRL the popularly loyal current club Captain Mark Gasnier said he was over the moon with the new branding. "Why most of the team are already calling me Captain Turd" said a beaming Gaz.

Even those supporters with years of history behind them were happy with the new club. One long time supporter who would only go by the name of the Preacher said how ironic it all is.

"When I was a young tacker my old man would only call me 'his little turd'"

"Now I follow them, how wierd is that, desinty I guess"

The big question now is can TURD Rugby league turn it around without the Strong Illawarra Club that has held them together for the past decade or two. Without their backbone TURD Rugby league is vunerable.

Most league pundits believe that TURD Rugby League is destined to be flushed out of the Sydney area and be relocated to the green pastures of Adelaide.

Only time will tell if Adelaide is prepared to accept TURDs from Sydney.

I don't think so.

--------------------------------------------------
Source : - Rooters Press.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Last edited:

Dave Q

Coach
if dave queer the ethiopian sea slug crawls out of the jetty net tonite quiggles (as is likely given these are the games the sharks love to lose), he will stick like sh*t to a blanket.

which is not entirely a bad thing because he is the forum tart. perhaps easier than effie.[/quote]

I dont do dragons greggles, as you blokes usually want me to put on a Sydney Swifts costume and sing "up, up cronulla"

And just dont leave your wallett on the bedside table next time greggles.

gregstar

Referee
hmmm...

how do i respond?

do i point out that even effie has mastered the art of quoting?

or do i suggest that it was the worst hummer i've ever copped, grab my wallet from dave's pocket & leave before paying the 10 cents?

DaSuperHero2

"Moderator"
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Sans Serif]My tips are

Roosters
Raiders
Saints
Warriors

So guess what happens if this goes accordingly, about the funniest thing in Sharks history , actually no the norm happens again LOL de ja vu for the last 43 years again
[/FONT]

Is this a piss take, or are you really as stupid as the spelling of your name suggests? Regardless, I'd like to glass you, you putz.

Latest posts