What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beale Gone

sharkman73

Juniors
No great loss and I don't mean that to be disrespectful.

I think we were only offering a one year deal so good on him for taking a three year deal with NZ. Good he had some success with us because he won't be getting any at that basket case of a club.

Card Shark

Immortal
He's done pretty well for us considering what he's being paid, compared to others.

Still more work to do though....

M2D2

Bench
Been good for us this year.
But glad hes gone, with Ramien, and Duges coming, he would be hard pressed finding a spot, especially with gray (at least for mine) being the new utility back.
Helped us secure that GF win.
Godspeed Beale.

YTSharks

Juniors
Been good for us this year.
But glad hes gone, with Ramien, and Duges coming, he would be hard pressed finding a spot, especially with gray (at least for mine) being the new utility back.
Helped us secure that GF win.
Godspeed Beale.
Pretty much sums it up for me too

Inferno

Coach
He's been around for a while, surprising to think he's only 27.

He's been a great player for us, I wish him all the best.

sandshark

Bench
Yep sad to see him leave but I think he would have been pushed sooner or later.
Hope the Warriors style of play doesn't ruin him, he deserves better.
Excited to see where Cronulla is heading with these players coming and going.

myrrh ken

First Grade
He has done well on the wing for us this year. We stuffed him round with his position last year.

Whos going to be on the wing now? Humphrey would be good but i dont know if hed like that.

Quigs

Immortal
What bloody chance has poor old Beale going to have to crack a regular spot in the Warriors backline. Shit he has to push Blake Ayshford out of the way. There is a major problem for the selectors for sure.

Latest posts