What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beau Henry

Saintliness

Juniors
Do you guys intend on ever developing your own players or does stealing just come as naturally to managment as it does to your supporters.

You can forget about Trent Merrin, he's staying put so get your greasy hands elsewhere and stay away from our juniors...THIEVES

Bulldog Force

Referee
Do you guys intend on ever developing your own players or does stealing just come as naturally to managment as it does to your supporters.

You can forget about Trent Merrin, he's staying put so get your greasy hands elsewhere and stay away from our juniors...THIEVES
Back for more LL3? Gee's you never give up do you?

UnderDawgg

Juniors
This is lollable. You should be blaming St.Merge management for not being able to keep young talent at the club.

GuardDog

Juniors
the salary cap has killed any incentive for clubs to invest time and money on juniors so its easier to poach another club's youth if there is no junior ready for nrl,..might as well get used to it

bulldog

Bench
See the "Biggest Buyers" thread on the main NRL forum for a thorough run down of why you're an idiot.

Wobbygong

First Grade
This is lollable. You should be blaming St.Merge management for not being able to keep young talent at the club.

Agree it was their decision to let him go, it was an intentional call not to waste money on the kid, the money went to the better junior in Merrin.

Henry is a very good attacking player with a good kicking game but is as poor a defender as that Ben Barba (if that is possible) an absolute speed bump. If he works hard on his defence he can be a good pick up, but judging by your soft forward pack he won't learn very much about defence I fear.

hendrix

Juniors

a few years back the Dragons released Firman in favour of Mat Head because he was an Illawarra junior

why not do that again now? Soward is not a junior, Henry is...

Doga

Juniors
Agree it was their decision to let him go, it was an intentional call not to waste money on the kid, the money went to the better junior in Merrin.

Henry is a very good attacking player with a good kicking game but is as poor a defender as that Ben Barba (if that is possible) an absolute speed bump. If he works hard on his defence he can be a good pick up, but judging by your soft forward pack he won't learn very much about defence I fear.

Apart from getting pushed off a rampaging Thaiday (9 out of 10 players would have copped the same) Barba's defence has been much improved. It is up to NRL standard from what I have seen this year.

Moe

Juniors

Geeze how old are you? 5?

That's footy, suck it up princess

patzz_

Juniors
Bulldog force, can u please link me the biggest buyers thread i just want to read it out of curiosity and i can't find it.

richies

Juniors

well since we dont have 2 clubs to choose from
eg
you guyes and the west / tigers
it only makes sense that you would have more chance of a jnr coming through that makes the grade...

jimmythehand

Juniors
do people realise how many juniors come through the grades, and how many can get an NRL contract (let alone a contract at the club they come through)?

patzz_

Juniors
Do people realise that before the merger most of st george's juniors have been from the Illawarra for about the past 100 yrs?

Bulldog Force

Referee
Bulldog force, can u please link me the biggest buyers thread i just want to read it out of curiosity and i can't find it.
I can't find it dude - all LL3's posts and threads from that account are invisible because he's been banned.