What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beau Scott to Tigers before June 30th

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
You reckon we can do it with Brooks and Moses as our halves? I'm still not convinced we can carry both.
Yes. Hopefully Moses learnt last week that he has more impact when he gets the ball less frequently, ehich in turn also helps Brooks' game

Magpie Tragic

Juniors
BrotherJim I've no doubt that brooks & Moses r incompatible as our halves.Theres only room for one of them & although I'm not totally convinced yet I'm starting to believe we would b best served with brooks & an experienced & humble 5/8 who has a competent kicking game.

Didn't we release Tom "Humble" a few seasons back :lol:

Tigerted

Juniors
Actually Tom Humble would do a better job @ 5/8 than Moses.

I'm pretty sure Humble is from the same Qld town as big Dave Taylor.

Tigerm

First Grade
BrotherJim I've no doubt that brooks & Moses r incompatible as our halves.Theres only room for one of them & although I'm not totally convinced yet I'm starting to believe we would b best served with brooks & an experienced & humble 5/8 who has a competent kicking game.

So you want Benji back :lol:

TBH he just might work for a season, just not sure how our management view him, M O'n should be OK with it?

Last edited: