What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beau Scott

Biglance

Bench
yes and i dont no why we have to let so many talented youngsters go and have so many shit backs come

Simon

Juniors
We haven't lost that many promising out side backs. Scott is the only one I can think of. The reason he left is because he knew Gasnier and Cooper would be almost impossible to displace in the first picked team. At the Sharks there is an opening for the other centre position along side Vagana.

I wouldn't call Best and Torrens s**t backs either. They're experienced and would not of cost an arm and a leg. Come State of Origin time next year when we're without Gasnier and Cooper these two will prove extremely valuable.

It wasn't the clubs fault that Scott decided to leave because there were better opportunities else where. It's just a fact of life in footy. And who's to say he's going to turn into a good player any how, a number of things could happen. I'd take Gasnier and Cooper any day.

Southernsaint

Staff member
LOL, if I were an up-and-coming Centre, being behind Gasnier in the pecking order wouldn't be a real deterrant. You know he's going to be injured for over 70% of the season...

gregstar

Referee
LOL, if I were an up-and-coming Centre, being behind Gasnier in the pecking order wouldn't be a real deterrant. You know he's going to be injured for over 70% of the season...
or throw an attitude & quit

Simon

Juniors
David Howell, I would hardly call him a loss. I'm glad he'll never play first grade for us again. That intercept against Penrith I will never forget where he waited to be caught and tackled.