What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beckett

BJ

Juniors
yeh i'm pretty sure he only signed on for one year.. where as miles and buettner are signed for 2..

BJ

Juniors
tigershaz said:
OK, so I can assume he will be GOOONNE!!

with the purchase of richards..
and with the possible re-signings of both clayton and milton.. i'd say it is safe to say that beckett won't be with the club.. which is quite unfortunate.. he had a bad run with injury but when he was playing did show some good form and speed..

Once Dead

Bench
BJ said:
tigershaz said:

and with the possible re-signings of both clayton and milton.. i'd say it is safe to say that beckett won't be with the club.. which is quite unfortunate.. he had a bad run with injury but when he was playing did show some good form and speed..

I don't care if Richards is good......Beckett can be 31 and still be better than Richards will ever be........

Bench
Impellitteri said:
BJ said:
tigershaz said:

I don't care if Richards is good......Beckett can be 31 and still be better than Richards will ever be........
A fit and focused Richards in 2004 will make you eat your words,also he is only 21 he is still improving.