What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Been away

bluey

Bench
As i have been working away at coffs maybe some one in the know can post who we have picked up and let go.

Macca

Coach
Signed
Darren Mapp (Broncos)
Ben Ross (Panthers)
Ben Pommeroy (Panthers)
Tevita Latu (Warriors)
Brackin Henry (NZ Youth)

Probable
Darren Albert (St. Helens)
Chris Walker (Roosters)

Possibly looking at some big All Black centre called Ma'a Nonu

Booyah

Bench
coolumsharkie said:
I didnt hear about that one Macca, whats the go?

He's some gun Kiwi kid who's about 16 or 17 and he's just been carving up over there. He's part of our development squad now and plays 5/8 or lock. Massive raps on him. He'll start off next year in Flegg.

Booyah

Bench
2 True Blues said:
Does he play in the Bartercard cup ????

I couldn't say mate. If you swing by the NZ forum and ask around I'm sure someone there can help you out.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Booyah said:
He's some gun Kiwi kid who's about 16 or 17 and he's just been carving up over there. He's part of our development squad now and plays 5/8 or lock. Massive raps on him. He'll start off next year in Flegg.

Ah yeah thats right, someone was Sonny Billing him in the press.

Frenzy.

Immortal
2 True Blues said:
Does he play in the Bartercard cup ????

No. He's plays for Halswell in the Canterbury league and for Canterbury in the Foundation Cup.

Halswell is coming third, Bracken-Henry scored a million tries. Canterbury are last in the Foundation Cup.

He also plays fullback and centre.

D.O.B. 3 July 1988 - makes him just 17

Latest posts