What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BEER HILL PATRONS PLEASE READ....

roboshark

Coach
I am coming down for the broncos game and would love to meet you guys and have a beer ora thousand but I will have my wife and kids in tow. Maybe some other time because being from up north and not going to the knights matches it would be great to meet fellow supporters.

millersnose

Post Whore
hey robo

aries lives up there

just look for a guy wearing a really plastic looking viking outfit

Card Shark

Immortal
I am also a hunter valley resident who gets the knights jammed down my throat all the time (isnt it great at the moment the way they are going). I will be making the trek down on saturday night. I am bringing a mate who is a Knights supporter - he enjoyed it last time.

I'd Love to catch up for a beer with some of you guys but wont be arriving until about 6.00. Will you still be in the club at this stage?
beloved beer hill for a while
Is this at the scoreboard / screen end (where I normally sit)?

The Nulla #2

Bench
Mate, in answer to ur first question, i, and id say most of the boys wont be leavign the club till the stroek of 630-7...

as for ur other quiet quirie, beer hill is situated to th eleft of the peter burns stand.

look for the sharks trucker hats and a mug with aviators on.. :)

Glenndonna

8) I will be there, Looking forward to meeting some of you and having a few schooners, havent been down to see a game since we flogged the Dragons last year.

MightySharks

Bench
I will be there, Looking forward to meeting some of you and having a few schooners, havent been down to see a game since we flogged the Dragons last year.

You must of had a thousand beers, we lost :roll:

The Nulla

Juniors
Card, beer hill is on the RIGHT of the Peter Burns stand when your facing the field, it is infront of the beer garden that leads to what was formally known as the summertime bar (not sure what it is referred to these days).

As for how long we stay in club, although #2 said 630 or 7, I think this could be much earlier to catch the majority of premier league and set up shop on the hill.

Should be a stella event though, looking forward to it.

ali

Bench
May come in to the club if I can get there early enough, otherwise I will see some of you on beer hill. I want to see a bit of Flegg as I haven't seen them yet. In a way its good to have them on before firsts. Looking forward to seeing Douglas and Lovegrove, as well as some of the forum characters. ;-)

Latest posts