What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beer Thread

ohhhh and dont get me started on lime or lemon infused beer. Any guy seen drinking those should hang his manhood in shame.

God-King Dean

Immortal
Well you can fondle my detached manhood then CH, cuz this hands down the tastiest thing in the universe, let alone beer.

carlton-dry-fusion.jpg
carlton-dry-fusion.jpg
carlton-dry-fusion.jpg
carlton-dry-fusion.jpg

MKEB...

Staff member
As my weekly treat I get me a four pack of Hoegaarden grand Crue. Otherwise it is just plain old steinlager.

But geez i cant palate heinecken

Well you can fondle my detached manhood then CH

*Fondles*

As my weekly treat I get me a four pack of Hoegaarden grand Crue. Otherwise it is just plain old steinlager.

But geez i cant palate heinecken

I got a hoegarden once, I could barely handle 2 mouthfuls. Tasted like I tipped everything from my spice rack into a vb and put it into a blender.

Must be an acquired taste..

MKEB...

Staff member
The normal Hoegaarden is a lot more taste overkill. The Grand Crue is less tasty, more the taste I like.

I don't know about that, have you ever had the beer from Coles (LiquorLand / 1st Choice) called Hammer 'N Tongs? That stuff is truely the worst beer I have consumed.

Bazal

Post Whore
Hahahahaha Hammer 'n Tongs. Funnily enough, it used to be a Boags product and yes, it was truly awful. Now it is made in Vietnam and I have heard it's a great improvement. Still won't catch me trying it!

Still the worst beer I have ever had is Amsterdam. Horrid, horrid beer

Yeah, Carlton cold is shite. But you can normally get a carton for like $32 and its full strength, not the most potent full strength though.

dogslife

Coach
Carlton Cold is plebs beer. The only bloke I knew who liked it was an old housemate, and he was as pleb as they came

Bazal

Post Whore
I don't drink Coldies, not since I was about 19 and they were less than $25 a case. But at least with Coldies you get what you pay for. Cheap beer for cheap beer drinkers. It's certainly no worse than VB/New/Draught but often $10 a case cheaper

Hahahahaha Hammer 'n Tongs. Funnily enough, it used to be a Boags product and yes, it was truly awful. Now it is made in Vietnam and I have heard it's a great improvement. Still won't catch me trying it!

Still the worst beer I have ever had is Amsterdam. Horrid, horrid beer

Wasn't Tasman Bitter the Boag's product?

And after being to Vietnam, their beer shits over Hammer 'N Tongs!

Bazal

Post Whore
Tasman and Hammer n Tongs were Boags products at different stages. They are basically cleanskins, constantly changing.

On the Vietnamese beers, I love asian lagers (especially on a hot day) but the preservatives can be brutal!