What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beer Thread

MKEB...

Staff member
Was a bit dyslexic reading the website at Kereru. Got the wife to go down to the cellar door to pick me up a flagon of 5.9% Kereru hop-wave. Farrrrrrrrrrr to easy to drink. Quad hopped. Quite a fruity taste. Ended up 8.5% was in bed by 9:00. Woke up and had my first dump....all I could smell was hops.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
I ended up with a glass of lion red at the pub with a few mates watching the sevens. Been critical but I’m steadily recovering with the worst being behind me. Holy crap it’s horrendous

SaintArsenal

Juniors
I'm a fan of the Philter XPA and Red. Awesome session cans (not too many regular sessions at their price though). Ex-Young Henry's brewer I believe? Local BWS has started stocking so happy with that as bottlo at Vic on the Park is out of control price-wise

MKEB...

Staff member
Montieth's Butcher's Lager, Dan's Monthly Special cheapish 6 pack, very drinkable..............

Are you sure that it's not called Barber Lager? Its named after the Breeze on the west coast of the South Island. Not too bad a beer for Monteiths, who have come out with a couple decentish beers lately.

We had Brewday where I am yesterday. Local beers from the Greater Wellington region. Was a great day in the the sun with beer food and decent live bands. I found a nice Drop from a brewery Named Hey Day, the beer is a pomegranate saison. called Flamboyance.

My head felt a size too small this morning.

MKEB...

Staff member
Are Kereru and Panhead taking off in Aussie? Two quality craft brewers from Upper Hutt (Wellington). Sadly though, Panhad got bought out by Lion, as has Emersons whilst Tuatara has been bought out by DB.

horrie hastings

First Grade
Praga premium pils, was given a six pack at Christmas from work, used it only to chuck on onions on the bbq so far apart from a slurp or two while cooking the onions.

Latest posts