What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Belated Wishes

juanfarkall

Coach
Just a short (late) note to wish all on here a belated pleasant festive season and a safe and happy New Year aside from the one or two obvious wishes that you may have.
I spent mine in Spain and the UK as per mrs. juan's request.
Sadly for her the desired white christmas did not eventuate so next year we may head south instead.:)

Frenzy.

Immortal
juanfarkall said:
Just a short (late) note to wish all on here a belated pleasant festive season and a safe and happy New Year aside from the one or two obvious wishes that you may have.
Sadly for her the desired white christmas did not eventuate so next year we may head south instead.:)

Bit run down juan? Tired? Lost your usual zip?

Frenzy.

Immortal
humbugs%20lg.jpg

wittyfan

Referee
juanfarkall said:

Happy New Year Wexy!

coolumsharkie

Referee
juanfarkall said:

It nearly didnt happen for me also Juan.. I almost know how she feels.

Just waiting for the green vegetable matter to kick in now as we speak.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
bah (bä, bă)
interj.
Used to express impatient rejection or contempt.

hum·bug (hŭm'bŭg')
n.
Something intended to deceive; a hoax or fraud.
A person who claims to be other than what he or she is; an impostor.
Nonsense; rubbish.
Pretense; deception.
interj.
Used to express disbelief or disgust.

juanfarkall

Coach
Spain was excellent.

If not for the cricket, England would have been pretty poor.
The highlight being a prank played in a department store a few nights before Christmas. There was a shelf full of those annoying stuffed toys with a voice recorder message thingie on them (similar to the ones which play christmas carols, except that you could record your own message to a loved one).
I amused myself by recording the following message into each of them "England is sh*t at cricket".
Mrs Juan was not amused but happily when we next visited said store (the next day) all had been sold.

A slight side issue was that when I told people my name, they thought I was an english cricket fan.