What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bellamy for 2019??

mickeylane

Bench
Is "Mickey Lane" 14, or just on drugs?
You obviously can't read - so you must be 6!!
Im not saying we are securing his services - I'm stating that we will make a play for him - Doust threw $1.2M at him last time and he baulked last minute. I don't see why Doust won't go back in big time w the selling point to Bellamy being our thriving junior base ..

JohnnoMcJohnno

Juniors
Further to that I would say that no big name coach will come to us under the current administration.

The current administration hasn't changed significantly since day one of the joint venture. To be fair they did entice Wayne Bennett to come over, and he was the biggest name coach at the time. But I seriously doubt Bellamy will be interested. He has a job at Melbourne for as long as he wants it. He's 58. If he joins our mob he runs the risk of tarnishing his career rather than enhancing it.

hazzbeen

Bench
Cronk is moving on, Slater and Smith will retire soon making it interesting to see how Bellamy performs without the big 3. The optimists say Never Say Never but a reality check makes it extreme long odds of him ever joining the Dragons.
He will still be OK with out them. He will have players ready to step in , young blokes coming through their system . Yea a bit like our coach ..... Ha ha

Old Timer

Coach
What if he goes back to back 2017/18
As if he would leave then regardless of any sub standard offer we may make
All this conjecture way to early and obvious filler for off season posts

Latest posts