What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bellamy

Generalzod

Immortal
Is there anyone who has coached Smith, Slater and Cronk that hasn't come out looking like a super coach?

Kevin Walters, Mal Meninga. Two legendary coaches.

They have also made a lot of coaches look average.
For example: Laurie Daley, Ricky Stuart and most of all Craig Bellamy.
The year that Smith was suspended in 2008 the Storm lost the grand final 40-0......

ouryear

Juniors
Our year , you are quoting figures pre salary cap so surely they can't be used against present day figures.The Dragons were the richest club of their era only challenged by West in the early 60's. As for Provan & Kearney as coaches at other clubs , their records were quite ordinary. A coaches greatness for me is turning a ordinary player into a very good one and this is something that Bellamy , like Gibson, does constantly.
Thanks for your thoughts.

But let me get back to you re Provans coaching record....You realise he took the Sharks to the semi finals in his first year there!!

But I will get.more info to have a look at.

Also, a stack of saints players were juniors in every year.....yes they did buy some....but they developed many many kids.

Up to 8 players were juniors most years....not poached.

And please do not forget.....Mr bellamy spent what....$5 million ...or $1 million over.

So we can't talk about saints spending.... when bellmamy was spending.more than any other team.

If saints did.....so did bellamy....so its all square.

But bellamy cheated.....saints great coaches didn't.

ouryear

Juniors
Our year , you are quoting figures pre salary cap so surely they can't be used against present day figures.The Dragons were the richest club of their era only challenged by West in the early 60's. As for Provan & Kearney as coaches at other clubs , their records were quite ordinary. A coaches greatness for me is turning a ordinary player into a very good one and this is something that Bellamy , like Gibson, does constantly.
Provan coached Parramatta for one year, took them to within one game of the grand final.

He coached SHARKS for 2 years, took them to the grand final and 62% winning rate.

Pretty good.

Bellamy unproven with other clubs other than the rorting storm

ouryear

Juniors
I can't believe this garbage thread is still going.

Next we'll see a 50 post thread explaining that Scarlett Johansson is ugly
So says you.
Interesting topics that bring forth healthy debate annoy you because why?
It's not all just about Smith, Cronk, Slater, JT, Storm and Mary.
What would you like to talk about?

ouryear

Juniors
b17a542fc9df5dd9b4d879a80c91c96a.jpg b17a542fc9df5dd9b4d879a80c91c96a.jpg

Bellamy wins only 44% of games when
Cameron Smith is not on the field.

That's worse than our very own Mary with no Cam Smith, lol.

Geeze.....Bellamy must coach only Cam Smith ....and damn the rest.

Great coach?
Nope.

The great Cam Smith more like it.

When Smith retires, Bellamy will 100% run off into the sunset too.

And of course you must not forget the secret boats in his players driveways
and $1 mill over the cap.

But he still he only manages 44% wins without Mr Cam Smith!

Wow!!

Last edited:

ouryear

Juniors
They are all one and the same, Samy. He/she/it will disappear soon, only to appear under a new user name...

So let me get this straight.
You support Craig the Rorter Bellamy?!

You choose to criticise my posts rather than supporting the fact that bellamy is a proven cheat?!

You are no true supporter, just another sucked in member of the bellamy rorting club.

Damn some saints supporters are
plain ignorant.

ouryear

Juniors
I think you blown his cover lol

So you don't realise Trump is popular?

And that he will win a 2nd term more easily than he even beat sad old Hillary the first time around.

The left wingers really hate the plain simple truth ....huhh!

Always painting the facts as grey.
The game is up dragonssamy.

Storm trolls like you and a few others have infiltrated us!

But your cover is blown.

Latest posts