What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bellamy

TomRedVRiver

Bench
View attachment 16036 View attachment 16036

Bellamy wins only 44% of games when
Cameron Smith is not on the field.

That's worse than our very own Mary with no Cam Smith, lol.

Geeze.....Bellamy must coach only Cam Smith ....and damn the rest.

Great coach?
Nope.

The great Cam Smith more like it.

When Smith retires, Bellamy will 100% run off into the sunset too.

And of course you must not forget the secret boats in his players driveways
and $1 mill over the cap.

But he still he only manages 44% wins without Mr Cam Smith!

Wow!!

You need to read into those stats a little more there bud.
Have a look at how many times Smith has been out injured in his career. It's not very many, he has one of the most durable bodies in the history of the game. Which means, that the games he's missed is most likely due to Origin.... Which should tell you that it wouldn't just be Smith missing from the side, there would be Cronk/Slater and other elite players missing as well.

When you think about it, 44% is a pretty good effort with a reserve grade/juniors team. Almost as good as our current coach with a full strength squad. Have a look at the game Melbourne lost this year to the Roosters around Origin time. They had a spine full of juniors and other players out... And they had the game won pretty much until the last minute against a strong Roosters outfit who had minimal players out at the time.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Super coach Bellamy's stats are great because of the luxury of having the 3 immortals in the side. BUT, when he got them they were juniors not immortals, he made them what they are are you must give him credit for that. And now he has Munster who I think will be even better than Slater coming through and Brodie Croft will be the new Cronk so kudos to Bellamy for his planning.

Smith will be a very tough one to replace though.

Life's Good

Coach
I haven’t posted much in this thread because I find it pretty pointless trying to justify something that is a no brainer when it comes to the coaching credentials of Bellamy. Putting aside ‘the big 3’ he turns journeyman into good, solid players, he oversees a culture of accountability and doesn’t tolerate poor attitude as a result.
As for the salary cap thing that is over a decade ago. Time to move on for those whose panties are twisted.

hazzbeen

Bench
I haven’t posted much in this thread because I find it pretty pointless trying to justify something that is a no brainer when it comes to the coaching credentials of Bellamy. Putting aside ‘the big 3’ he turns journeyman into good, solid players, he oversees a culture of accountability and doesn’t tolerate poor attitude as a result.
As for the salary cap thing that is over a decade ago. Time to move on for those whose panties are twisted.
Mate with our lot , Mary , Doust and Co us supporters need to make sure we are wearing panties , because we keep copping it from them .

ouryear

Juniors
Ouryear/vas/ruby/glen/wtf
Did they let you out again.
If you don't take your meds that will look you up again.
He we go.
Melt downñnnnnnnnnnnn.

Keep singing the praises of bellamy if you find it helps you get off.
Praise, admire and make him your god...if you support a cheat.

If you were a passionate Dragon supporter, you would not be so far up bellamys arse that even he would find it strange.

Saints of old would have called bellamy out, chewed him up and spat him out.

Not continually repeat how great he is.

The club and some of its fans, I guess like you, have become to accept mediocrity, just happy to barely exist in the NRL while rorting clubs like Storm and Roosters just sit back, do what they want and know that other clubs all around them.... will not do a thing to stop them.

Praising and admiring bellamy condones what the storm and bellamy did.

Amazing how low we have sunk that bellamy and co are now admired.

Well.....by some, there are still many like me who call him out for what he is.

A CHEAT.

i-dont-always-win-but-when-i-do-i-cheated.jpg

Last edited:

dragonssamy61

First Grade

If you were a passionate Dragon supporter, you would not be so far up bellamys arse that even he would find it strange.

The club and some of its fans, I guess like you, have become to accept mediocrity, just happy to barely exist in the NRL while rorting clubs like Storm and Roosters just sit back, do what they want and know that other clubs all around them.... will not do a thing to stop them.

A CHEAT.

View attachment 16061

Ouryearvas
You can f**k off.
Don't tell me or anyone else they are not a passionate supporter.
You little piss ant.
Why don't you f**k off back under the rock that you crawled out off you moronic little moron.
You come in here and suff up threads.
You are a complete wanker.

goggles

Juniors
So let me get this straight.
You support Craig the Rorter Bellamy?!

You choose to criticise my posts rather than supporting the fact that bellamy is a proven cheat?!

You are no true supporter, just another sucked in member of the bellamy rorting club.

Damn some saints supporters are
plain ignorant.

Vas, there is just so much wrong with this!
First, No... I don't support Craig Bellamy or the Storm. In fact, I support whichever team is playing them.
Second, I haven't criticised any of your posts. You are simply not worth the time.
Third, thanks for telling me I'm not a true supporter. I hope it made you feel good to get that off your chest?!
Finally, please see Samy's eloquent post @7:51 today.

blacksafake

First Grade
Ouryearvas
You can f**k off.
You little piss ant.
Why don't you f**k off back under the rock that you crawled out off you moronic little moron.
Well said Samy,;)
But try not to let him/her get to you.
Now don't forget to take your blood pressure tablets before its too late :D

ouryear

Juniors
Vas, there is just so much wrong with this!
First, No... I don't support Craig Bellamy or the Storm. In fact, I support whichever team is playing them.
Second, I haven't criticised any of your posts. You are simply not worth the time.
Third, thanks for telling me I'm not a true supporter. I hope it made you feel good to get that off your chest?!
Finally, please see Samy's eloquent post @7:51 today.

Well, you need to rewrite your original post, as truly, it came across as a dead set storm supporter.

And if some people want to write eloquently, that's good and dandy, but unfortunately, eloquent words only leads to acceptance of the status quo.

When it's time for change, we cannot afford to be eloquent.

Eloquent words turned Hillary Clinton, and currently Malcolm Turnball into losers.

When it's time for action and a time for a call to arms, and a time for change, it is only very direct and straight words that is the only catalyst for change.

So, pls re read your original pro storm sounding post, and cut the eloquence.

Demand fu##ing change!!

Old Timer

Coach
Well, you need to rewrite your original post, as truly, it came across as a dead set storm supporter.

And if some people want to write eloquently, that's good and dandy, but unfortunately, eloquent words only leads to acceptance of the status quo.

When it's time for change, we cannot afford to be eloquent.

Eloquent words turned Hillary Clinton, and currently Malcolm Turnball into losers.

When it's time for action and a time for a call to arms, and a time for change, it is only very direct and straight words that is the only catalyst for change.

So, pls re read your original pro storm sounding post, and cut the eloquence.

Demand fu##ing change!!
Some people are demanding change and want Bellamy and you bag them out.
If you don't think Bellamy is a seriously good coach and a massive upgrade on what we currently have then best you go and learn something about RL because your petty hatred is diminishing your thinking process and getting in the road of sound decision making.

ouryear

Juniors
Ouryearvas
You can f**k off.
You little piss ant.

Your ramblings here only provides clear evidence that you are either a dragons fan who accepts mediocrity, but too unintelligent to analyse bellamy for what he is, a cheat.

Or you don't give a shit about fair play.

Or you are Mrs Craig Bellamy.

Now go and spew your profanity on the storm site, they will at least have you banned, cheats and all.

Life's Good

Coach
Your ramblings here only provides clear evidence that you are either a dragons fan who accepts mediocrity, but too unintelligent to analyse bellamy for what he is, a cheat.

Now go and spew your profanity on the storm site, they will at least have you banned, cheats and all.

You’re a really funny guy(not in a humorous way)

I get that you want to have everyone fall into line with your opinion but, you know what, it doesn’t work that way. Everyone is entitled to an opinion.
You should have learnt that by the number of times you have had your ar*e handed back to you when you have trolled the other clubs forums and retreated with your tail between your legs.

When you first started posting it was amusing, now it’s just childish.

dragonssamy61

First Grade

Vas
It doesn't matter how many time you repeat the same crap over and over.
You are still a moron.
Just because people don't agree with your opinion ( know matter how stupid and repetitive it is).
By saying over and over and over.
People will not let you bully them into having ro agree with your option.
But if you want to meet me and discuss.
I would really like to see you face to face.
If you have the nuts to do so.

Last edited:

ouryear

Juniors
Vas
It doesn't matter how many time you repeat the same crap over and over.
You are still a moron.
Just because people don't agree with your opinion ( know matter how stupid and repetitive it is).
By saying over and over and over.
People will not let you bully them into having ro agree with your option.
But if you want to meet me and discuss.
I would really like to see you face to face.
If you have the nuts to do so.

Hawwwwww ha ha ha, you are the one who gets shitty when someone disagree with you, you nit wit.

Like I have said, move to Melbourne if you admire that cheat soooooo much.

You started the name calling you DH.

I am ready to rock and roll baby,
bring it on.

Where and when?

Message me.

dragonssamy61

First Grade
Hawwwwww ha ha ha, you are the one who gets shitty when someone disagree with you, you nit wit.

bring it on.

Where and when?

Message me.
Yawn.
Why don't you tell everyone how you feel about Melbourne storm.
You haven't mentioned it before.
Please enlighten everyone.
It always great to get your option.
Not

Last edited:

Old Timer

Coach

bring it on.

Where and when?

Message me.
Be careful what you wish for hero
I suspect if anyone did turn up you would shit yourself

Overseas dragon

Juniors

A CHEAT.

View attachment 16061
Well well you are obviously somebody who thinks their shit doesn't stink.and every body else's opinion is unwarranted and wrong .everyone on here has an opinion you don't have to agree with it.but get with the program mate.