What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bellamys Broncos vs Parramatta ELECTRIC eels

hindy111

Post Whore
BRISBANE VS PARRAMATTA
9TH ----- 16TH

Kick off - 7.50

Suncorp stadium

Broadcast - FOX sports + Ch 9

Predicted temperature - 20 degrees

Commentators

images

Commentators knickname

THE DUKE:)

Team list

Broncos: 1 Darius Boyd (c), 2 Corey Oates, 3 James Roberts, 4 Jordan Kahu, 5 Jamayne Isaako, 6 Anthony Milford, 7 Kodi Nikorima, 8 Matthew Lodge, 9 Andrew McCullough, 10 Sam Thaiday, 11 Tevita Pangai jnr, 12 Jaydn Su'A, 13 Joe Ofahengaue

Interchange: 14 Sam Tagataese, 15 George Fai, 16 Kotoni Staggs, 17 Patrick Mago

Reserves: 18 Tom Opacic, 21 David Fifita

Eels: 1 Corey Norman, 2 Bevan French, 3 Michael Jennings, 4 Brad Takairangi, 5 George Jennings, 6 Clint Gutherson (c), 7 Mitchell Moses, 8 Daniel Alvaro, 9 Cameron King, 10 Siosaia Vave, 11 Manu Ma'u, 12 Tepai Moeroa, 13 Peni Terepo

Interchange: 14 Will Smith, 15 Suaia Matagi, 16 David Gower, 17 Marata Niukore

Reserves: 20 Kane Evans, 21 Josh Hoffman

Predictions

It has been quite a week north of the border. Bennet out and Bellamy in has been the talk of the town, and while many think Mr soon to be 70 is going to fade into the mist quietly I am not certain that is how this move is scripted to end.
On the other side of the coin BA often reffered to as The bush coach is about to roll the dice for a revival he can only dream of simmilar to 2009.
It promises to be a wild game with plenty on the line. Brisbane are pumped from their recent upset win over the Rooster while the Eels face a must win in this battle before the return of some much needed troops in round 13.

I will go against the grain here. And with too much to play for and about time the bounce of the ball and some much needed luck went the way of the blue and gold .

EELS BY 10

hindy111

Post Whore
Colour , pictures , predictions , climate , team lists , and a write up what more can a man ask for.

I like it. Some work on the colours so that it doesn't hurt my eyes, remove the Gus rubbish....there's something to work with.

Anyway we'll only know if it was a good game day thread at full time.
Yeah it's pretty good except for the fatal flaw that it isn't actually game day. But you're right, we'll know come full time. Frankly I'm now hoping we loose.

emjaycee

Coach
I am just a little bit disappointed... there was so much promised and to be honest, so little delivered.
Oh well... the universe is sure to intervene at some point and correct the anomaly.

emjaycee

Coach
No Unicorn loving colours.
No weather forecasts.
No images of Gus Gould.

Just pumping, pumping and more pumping.

Get pumped you merkins, it is game day FFS and the Universe has spoken.

Latest posts