What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ben Barba

cb4

First Grade
Don't be surprised if he is the next to end up at Manly.

He is being pushed out of the club. And I mean pushed out.

The club is still Gallen's boy zone. He hates Barba, hardly speaks a word to him. In turn, Flanno does the same.
Barba spends most of his training with the NSW Cup players as they are also out of the mean girls group.
If you are not a part of the mean girls, you may as well not play. It happened to a lot of players, and is continuing to do it.
Worst part is, our next in line captain is a mean girl as well.

The club got people to spread rumours of him being fat, real fat. F A T fat. And it then blew up in their face when he was seen on television in good shape.

Barba wants to stay and prove his worth but the mean girls aren't having a bar of it.

Bird is a massive part of the mean girls as well, and he is telling the club he will only re-sign if he is at fullback, or in the spine.

chewsta

First Grade
FFS! I'll get shot down for this, but the sooner Gallen is gone the better.
what's their problem with Barba?

PJ

First Grade
FMD

Mean girls is an accurate description of that sort of behavior.

All should be ashamed and another example of why I am no fan of Flanno. Of anyone he should be stopping this sort of behavior.

FFS be professional.

Feej

First Grade
Bird is a massive part of the mean girls as well, and he is telling the club he will only re-sign if he is at fullback, or in the spine.

Let the f**ker walk. No one is bigger than the club and while they're at it Gallen can go too.

Frenzy.

Immortal
You won't get shot down by me. I have been talking of the boys club for years. Gallen is the biggest obstruction to progress in the place. Him and his bum chums. Pissflap is a softcock who just lets it happen.

Maybe now cb4 is saying it people will believe it.

carcharias

Immortal
On Barba
Bennet took one look at him and let him go
Put a fullback in his spot and lost the grand final by a field goal

sharktastic

Juniors
FFS! I'll get shot down for this, but the sooner Gallen is gone the better.
what's their problem with Barba?

Yep starting to think abit along those lines ... is Gal a part o fthe solution or...the problem.

If they are putting.......on Barba what does that say about our genius Coach:crazy:

cb4

First Grade
On Barba

Barba was playing 5/8 for the Broncos. He punted him as they signed Darius and Milford.
So your post is off the mark.

cb4

First Grade
Interesting to note, that they are doing the same thing with Andrew Fifita now. They have spread the F A T rumours despite Fifita being in good nick and training the house down.

southland

Juniors
On Barba

Bennett had his heart set on Milford and Boyd. It seemed to be more about who he wanted than who he didn't want.

Just sounds like a toxic situation around Gallen and with a coach who is a survivor not doing a thing about it. At least we didn't sign Gallen for multiple years...

southland

Juniors
Interesting to note, that they are doing the same thing with Andrew Fifita now. They have spread the F A T rumours despite Fifita being in good nick and training the house down.

Take Fifita and Barba and the Walker Bros as coach and start something new?

Essentially it all goes back to the start of 2014 and why in hell did we resign Flan for another 3 years? Same culture. Lyall has certainly managed to gloss things up and bring some level of professionalism to the club but if this school yard bullshit is continuing at the core we will continue to be mediocre.

cb4

First Grade
Bennett had his heart set on Milford and Boyd. It seemed to be more about who he wanted than who he didn't want.

Just sounds like a toxic situation around Gallen and with a coach who is a survivor not doing a thing about it. At least we didn't sign Gallen for multiple years...

The problem is the stench runs deeper. Wade Graham is Gallen Junior.
He is the second in charge of the boy band.

The players who bow down to them will have long and prosperous Sharks careers. The players who don't, they get pushed out the door.

How do you think Ben Pomeroy kept on getting re-signed? He bedded Gal. Same as Toops. I will give Flanno credit for this, he wanted Toops gone a while ago but Gal had a massive sook about it.

John Morris was another. He would have been booted to England a long time ago for being shit, but instead got rewarded with lucrative 6 figure contracts and now has a coaching role with the club. And people slander the John Hopoate appointment? f**k me.
Imagine your kids getting coached by Mr Shit house himself.

And if you think you have seen the last of Jeff Ronson... :lol:

Eion

First Grade
Well, Barba hasn't delivered, whether through injury, fitness or indifference. And A Feefs problems have been his own doing. Or was it Gal yelling at the refs?

cb4

First Grade
So A Feefs problem means you can spread rumours about him being fat? Get the f**k out of here!

Barba was played at 6, got suspended and then brought on for 30 minutes in games. He actually delivered more per minute than Michael Gordon did.

MilkShark

First Grade
This really doesn't surprise me. The same thing happens at Sharks with Flannos ''coaching staff''. It's job for the boys there too.

Latest posts