What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ben Flower send off

LeedsStorm

Juniors
The common theme in the majority of these clips is Wigan.

Never forgot this one

One of the toughest battles I've ever seen and the year Graham Murray turned a bunch of average Leeds players into a formidable outfit

RIP Muzza

Evil Homer

Staff member
One of the worst I can remember from someone who turned out to be a pretty disturbed individual, I think this got the longest ban in SL history until Flower topped it last year.

Bgoodorgoodatit

Juniors
The common theme in the majority of these clips is Wigan.

Never forgot this one

One of the toughest battles I've ever seen and the year Graham Murray turned a bunch of average Leeds players into a formidable outfit

RIP Muzza

wow, how did he not get sent off? was there no video ref or could he not intervene?

LeedsStorm

Juniors
Pretty sure video ref was available but back in the days when they could only rule on Trys. Only got 9 weeks from memory.

Though to be fair Moz had been dishing it out :) If you can get the full game somewhere watch it, brutal game but thrilling

Latest posts