What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ben Galea

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Just curious to know why so called "experts" have left him out of your top 17 for next year! Someone even put Danny Galea ahead of him!

I know u fans know how good he really is and would like to know if u think that will be the case for next season!

Reason i ask is because sione faumina got spoken about in the sharks forum and in all seriousness id prefer benny at cronulla(yes i know he has 2 years to go on his contract)

innsaneink

Referee
He'll be there...I imagine its an oversight, though D Galea has been recriuted with backrow in mind.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Yeah true about danny. His defence will go to better use. S*** u guys have some depth in the backrow!

mepelthwack

Juniors
We are considered weak in the forwards nevertheless.

Benny G willl have a big hand in 07 proceedings to be sure.

tiger_nick

Bench
Ask any Wests fan with half a brain and they'll have in our top 13 or possibly on the bench as a bare minimum. Not under rated by us at all mate. Week in week out one of our top 3 players and has been since 2001. Should be our captain IMO and I honestly feel its only injury that has held him back from higher Rep honours.

Benny G is a very good player. Runs well, Tackles well, and can play a variety of positions, if he was to enter the open market now, about 10 clubs would want him.

Eddie.

Bench
He is a good player.

His form in 2006 though was patchy. Early in the season he was great. I think he picked up an injury about 8-9 Rounds in and his from dropped from there.

Estoboy

Juniors
tiger_nick said:
Ask any Wests fan with half a brain and they'll have in our top 13 or possibly on the bench as a bare minimum. Not under rated by us at all mate. Week in week out one of our top 3 players and has been since 2001. Should be our captain IMO and I honestly feel its only injury that has held him back from higher Rep honours.
he has always been the Vice Captain.

Just watch any game and see who is ALWAYS the second person to run out.