What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ben Hunt To be Released to Dragons beforeJune 30!!

dragonssamy61

First Grade
Ive spoken with my sources - The same sources that broke the news to me that hunt was coming.

Can CONFIRM Mickeylane is on the ball!

Hunt wants out, he is out of favor at the Broncos, the only thing standing in the way is that Bennett is refusing to release him.

Our only hope is that Kodi Nikorima or Benji play out of their skin, but its not looking good after Kodi being relegated to the bench for this weekends game.

And benji out for the season as well

Banjo2014

Juniors
Well Mickey Lane think you might be onto something. Hunt "gently" on the outer with Benno - small amount of media coverage. Ten more days, and the chatter will become louder until Benno gives his blessing and allows Ben to go to the Mighty, just before June 30.
Hope I'm right but as the missus says, not often you'r right but you're wrong again

mickeylane

Bench
Well Mickey Lane think you might be onto something. Hunt "gently" on the outer with Benno - small amount of media coverage. Ten more days, and the chatter will become louder until Benno gives his blessing and allows Ben to go to the Mighty, just before June 30.
Hope I'm right but as the missus says, not often you'r right but you're wrong again
The dragons asked the question over 5 weeks ago whilst Ben was still coming back from injury - was denied by Bennett saying he's staying put! But now Milford out for 6 weeks - the Broncos won't let him go no chance

carltonsouth79

First Grade
Milford injured? Hunt likely to come back in now with Benji as the halves. Can't see St Wayne ever doing any other team a favour

RedVDragon

Juniors
Irrespective of Hunt comes or stays let's say Karma is a bitch. Wayne drops Hunt so he can find form in reserve grade cause he wants him to run the call more. So what Wayne is doing is trying to change his game ready for when he comes to us for the worst as we bought Hunt as a ball playing organising half back. Now the milf get unfortunately injured so Wayne karma has bitten you on your arse old man. Your a bitter old man Wayne it does not surprise me ex players despise you.

Latest posts