What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ben Hunt To be Released to Dragons beforeJune 30!!

possm

Coach
Even if Hunt had been released early what difference would it have made to us?

The fact so many people bank on this guy changing our fortunes shows how much of a mess this club is. Hunt will go down as one of the biggest recruitment blunders in history. Unbalanced squad, salary cap stretched to the limits and a guy who ain't worth close to a million dollars.

Millward is a loser.
Mess, but not because of Hunt. I think Hunt will turn out to be a great buy. I think unless the majority of our juniors now signed come good, we will have a different imbalance for a few years.

A good recruitment officer will do his best to fill half of reserve grade with talented young juniors.

A good coach will try to promote at least 10 to his top 30 squad. From that point on, let form not age dictate who is selected in first grade.

Frank Facer

First Grade
Even if Hunt had been released early what difference would it have made to us?

The fact so many people bank on this guy changing our fortunes shows how much of a mess this club is. Hunt will go down as one of the biggest recruitment blunders in history. Unbalanced squad, salary cap stretched to the limits and a guy who ain't worth close to a million dollars.

Millward is a loser.
I disagree, I think Hunt will prove to be one of the best signings that we have made in the last 40 years. We finally will have a very good halfback, someone who we can build our team around.

Dannyboy80

Juniors
At the moment opposition teams have us figured out. They know mccrones not gonna offer much on the right, aitken's like Dugan and doesn't have a ball playing bone in his body, and nene.. well.. his carries from our half are useful but he's not really a strike weapon. All our attack is down the left atm, hence teams know they close in on widdop, he can't get lafai early and they will limit his offloads, and gypsy has no room to finish.Ben Hunt will give us another attacking option, if he's given a roaming license then it might just keep opponents guessing that little bit longer, and widdop might get some breathing space again. I know widdop is looking very 2016 right now but a lot of that has to do with our forwards are not dominating again, and we still don't have a 7. Ben Hunt takes on the line, he has speed, and he backs up the offloads. I personally can't wait.

Latest posts