What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ben Kennedy

Mighty Tiger

Bench
Endless_Passion said:
When you dont know dont open that BIG mouth of yours..But i guess you are good at that..I said his family..

If his familes have the strong ties you think they do with the club then why didn't Matt Kennedy come to the club for this season then (after all he was offered more than what he did infact agree to when he signed another contract at the Knights close to $20k more infact :roll: )

Gobbso

Juniors
BK is the most injury prone player in the NRL. As brook said when fit, he'd be awesome, but with age, the wear and tear on his body, i think management won't even bother talking to his manager.

brook

First Grade
Mighty Tiger said:
Endless_Passion said:
When you dont know dont open that BIG mouth of yours..But i guess you are good at that..I said his family..

If his familes have the strong ties you think they do with the club then why didn't Matt Kennedy come to the club for this season then (after all he was offered more than what he did infact agree to when he signed another contract at the Knights close to $20k more infact :roll: )

umm

no relation

Mighty Tiger

Bench
brook said:
Mighty Tiger said:
Endless_Passion said:

umm

no relation

No the fact of the matter is that Matt Kennedy uncle actually has something to do with the development structure with Balmain's Flegg boys - he actually has done some work with Jamie and the Flegg boys during the off season and also has assisted the strappers as well at some stages.

steven_tiger

Juniors
i dont want us to chase him.

he is awesome player... but getting to the end of his career and is very injury prone.

no thanks.

super_coach

First Grade
Iam with you--if your going for an oldie--wiki would be the one--a real hard nut--only problem does make a few monday night trips to headquaters