What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ben Matulino

Vic Mackey

Referee
Ive watched him closely since we signed him and in a pretty horrible Warriors team to me he has been their best player this year. He provides impact with and without ball in hand, I also didnt realise how good an offload he has. Feels like he has been around forever but he only turns 29 next year so will still be 32 when his contract expires with us.

It seems that the Packer and Reynolds signings have got most of the headlines but he could prove to be our most important. His aggression and experience will be great for guys like Sue, Eiso, Twal, Felisse, Marsters etc. Pretty pumped to see him in our colours next year!

simmo1

First Grade
I've always rated this guy. I remember one game (some years ago now) when he made Thaiday his bitch all game. This was back when Sam was one of the better forwards going around, and starting for Australia.

I think he's dropped off a little from where he was 2-3 years ago, but he's had a few injuries. At his peak, he's much better than Packer.

Vic Mackey

Referee
I've always rated this guy. I remember one game (some years ago now) when he made Thaiday his bitch all game. This was back when Sam was one of the better forwards going around, and starting for Australia.

Yep

I remember listening to triple m when we'd just signed him. They had Ben Hannant on and he said there was only guy in his entire career he made a habit of not running at, Ben Matulino.