What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

bench

tlk

Bench
well this is wat we have to go off
14hutch
15 kelly
16 bird
17 latu
18 stocic
19 hilder
who do u think will get dropped???

Macca

Coach
Well they'll have the home strip on Carch.

The away one shouldn't surface again til the Panthers game. That's on channel 9 too.

Inferno

Coach
I'd take Bird over Bailey in a heartbeat. He knows how to pass the ball at least.

Of those Hutch and Latu are going nowhere, so take a guess with the other 2.

I'd say Hilly and Stosic are gonskis.

Macca said:
Well they'll have the home strip on Carch.

The away one shouldn't surface again til the Panthers game. That's on channel 9 too.

i think u will find we are wearing the retro jersey against penrith as we are celebrating 40 seasons in the comp

tlk

Bench
Sharkie Army Gorilla said:
i think u will find we are wearing the retro jersey against penrith as we are celebrating 40 seasons in the comp
nice i love the retro strip
ill be there only 15mins from home

The Popper

Bench
Generally the last two mentioned get dropped. Hilder always gives 100% so I'll feel a bit sorry if he goes.
I'm glad to see Kelly get a go. Speed and power in PL, but it's a big jump to NRL so we'll just have to wait and see how he copes. Interestingly, at the Drags, two of the blokes Gasnier and Cooper kept in PL were Scott and Kelly.

Latest posts