What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Benji and Skando's fight

skandofan

Juniors
Well

we won both- Skando once got started hit the big nth qld guy like 4 times-

while-benji-well- if i was his size i wouldnt try to fight on the nrl field- but he did get a few good left hooks in-yet the other guy- was it hannay?- didnt really try- obviously benji writes with his right and he wanted to save it for his hsc

but lol- he could of got smashed so i hope for his sake he just keeps doing what he does best- playing great football

BRING BACK THE BIFF!!!!!!!!!!

Tigerpete

Juniors
Hannay took offense to Marshall running around hiom prior to that. Mr "i played origin-take 2mins to kick a goal" couldnt swallow his pride of getting beaten by a kid whose played 4 games.............thats what i thought instigated it.

Grantwhy

Juniors
skandofan said:
while-benji-well- if i was his size i wouldnt try to fight on the nrl field- but he did get a few good left hooks in-yet the other guy- was it hannay?- didnt really try- obviously benji writes with his right and he wanted to save it for his hsc

close - it was David Miles - both of them got in a couple of nice hits ;-)

skandofan said:
Well

that would be the 20 year old Jaiman Lowe - i'll have to watch the video again but i think there were 2 Tigers players swinging punches at him and it ended up a draw 8)

skandofan

Juniors
i thought it was spelt myles- well what position is he but neji did go around him

no- watch the video- ur 20 yr old got an early cheap hit- but then it was all skando- he beat ryles in rnd 1 as well- id like to see tallis-skandalis - now that would be good

skandalis is a mean machine!

PINGU

Juniors
Grantwhy said:
skandofan said:

close - it was David Miles - both of them got in a couple of nice hits ;-)

skandofan said:
Well

that would be the 20 year old Jaiman Lowe - i'll have to watch the video again but i think there were 2 Tigers players swinging punches at him and it ended up a draw 8)

From what I saw of the Lowe, Skandalis incident. Someone came into help Skandalis. The person in question grabed Lowe while Skandalis got a few hits in. Still Lowe must have got a few nice ones in as Skandalis had a nice cut above his eye. The other person who came in also threw in a few cheap shots.

Good result to the Cowboys, they will certainly be a semi final side next year.

I was offered some few tickets to the game, pity I did not attend as I would have really enjoyed another loss to the Tigers.

Marshall did show some brilliance yesterday, but most of the time went MIA.

Mears I thought had an outstanding game for the Tigers. Good buy for the Broncos ;-)

Bald Tiger

Juniors
That was the second time another player has taken a cheap shot at Benji. It was good he stood up for himself. If doesnt other sides will target him even more. They must hate his skill and the publicity Benji gets. We need an enforcer urgently to help protect our young blokes - in Blocker’s days they never tried it on.

Snide the Tiger

Juniors
Skando was split by Lowe's first punch - and that is why he retaliated and went on to win in a points decision!

No other Tigers players threw a shot in that skirmish!!

Mighty Tiger

Bench
Benji's tiff was great just some very cheeky shots I thought but it was great to see the kid stand up for himself :D

HappyTiger

Juniors
i found it funny that after Miles threw the first punch he tried to run away from Marshall.........what a pussy.

Bald Tiger

Juniors
What is it with North Queensland. They have always played dirty. The worst offender was the really bald bloke who played in the centres for them. Cant remember his name. Too much sun and not enough to do I would say having been to Townsville for the game this year.

Tigertread

Juniors
Bald Tiger said:
What is it with North Queensland. They have always played dirty. The worst offender was the really bald bloke who played in the centres for them. Cant remember his name. Too much sun and not enough to do I would say having been to Townsville for the game this year.
Nothing wrong with North Queensland. They don't play dirty, they play a good open game of football that is good enough to beat the Tigers as always.

Bald Tiger

Juniors
You may have a point based on recent matches. But I will take our great past to a bunch of johnny-come-latelies any day. And as for the future, we will be redressing that record in the next few seasons. As for dirty play - there were only two dubious incidents on Sunday and the Cowboys were responsible for the cheap shots.

Tigertread

Juniors
Bald Tiger said:
You may have a point based on recent matches. But I will take our great past to a bunch of johnny-come-latelies any day.
What great pass???
You talking West Tigers :lol: or the Mighty Balmain Tigers. If you are talking Balmain, I'm with you.

Bald Tiger

Juniors
The combined great past of two foundation clubs. So Tigertread you are a Balmain supporter who has gone over to the Cowboys?

Tigertread

Juniors
Bald Tiger said:
The combined great past of two foundation clubs. So Tigertread you are a Balmain supporter who has gone over to the Cowboys?
I have been a Balmain supporter since the 1960s and will be until the day I die.
I was born in NQ, that's why I support the Cowboys. I'm not a JV fan. Still support Balmain in all the other grades.

Grantwhy

Juniors
Bald Tiger said:

hmmm, both Centres for the Cowboys have hair, as does their entire back line.

you sure it was one of the players in the red&black jersys? :D

but you are right about one thing Bald Tiger ....

those people who lose it on top tend to be a bit dirty ;-)

innsaneink

Referee
Grantwhy said:
Bald Tiger said:

hmmm, both Centres for the Cowboys have hair, as does their entire back line.

you sure it was one of the players in the red&black jersys? :D

but you are right about one thing Bald Tiger ....

those people who lose it on top tend to be a bit dirty ;-)

Cant you see that Bald Tiger was talking about the past..He used 'played' twice...past tense...means in the past...very simple.
Now,...WTF u talkin bout red n black jerseys??